MTF(16): 31/32

0085•02•01•00
"He's becoming more territorial. She's gotta be his."
"She's become more agitated ,too."
"Dude, she almost killed me the other day."
"You deserved that. I mean come on man, I told you not to mess with her bras."
"It was fun."
"Richard, are you sure Lenny said she isn't?"
"He hasn't given me a direct answer."
What, was this some secret let's talk about Cass behind her back group club?
I slammed the door open,"What the fuck is up with all this shadiness!?"
Brian stood up," It's not what it sounds like."
"Than what exactly is it supposed to be sounding like?"
"We're going to visit Trent?", Shane awkwardly answered.
I raised my brow,"When?"
"We were thinking about driving over today."
I glared at him,"I'll go pack my bags."
I can't believe they would act like they weren't just talking about me and lie about it to my face. I did want to see Trent again , but that wasn't enough to distract me from them talking about me. I haven't even been that agitated. Well, not enough for it to seem like I would kill Alex. In my defense he was playing with my bras.
So, it wasn't like anybody wouldn't have the same reaction because they would. He's lucky I didn't kill him. I should have hid all of that mother fucker's underwear so he knew what it was like. Who uses someone's bras has slingshots anyway? He could have at least used water balloons instead of paint balloons.
The back yard was a mess! The bad thing is that almost all the boys were participating in the paint war, including Richard. I was so mad that I pushed Alex in the pool and threw the bucket of paint at him. He didn't drown, unfortunately, but he did get a big lump on his head. Let's just say that by the end of the day the yard was clean, my bras were clean, and I got to choose what we ate that night.
"Are you seriously that mad?", Dylan asked from beside me also packing his clothes into his bag.
I didn't answer him, instead I zipped my bag up and grabbed another bag from the closet," I don't have enough room."
"Really, that's mature of you."
Mature!
"I think I left some in Peter's room."
I walked out of our room with a scowl on my face. How could he say that I was immature? He's the one that used my bras inappropriately. He's the immature one. I can't believe he would even say that.
"What's got your knickers in a twist?"
I looked up from my place on the floor of the closet,"I'm just upset."
He crossed his arms and leaned on the door," I can help you with that."
I stood up and pulled him to me,"Thanks."
He grabbed onto my hips,"Anytime."
I'm starting to think that they were right about me being agitated now. Being with Peter has made me so relieved that I'm starting to realize how much of a bitch I've been to the boys,not to mention Sandy. I really need to apologize to her. It wasn't her that made me hate her, but her comments. It made me feel like she thought she was above me because she had Shane.
"Thanks for that.", I relaxed into his chest,"I really needed it."
"Yeah.", he ran his hand though my hair,"I've been waiting for a month now. "
I got onto my knees,"It's your own fault."
He handed me my shirt," I think I pulled back pretty well."
I gave him his boxers,"Yeah, because screaming at each other works wonders."
"You're here aren't you.", he opened the door.
"Thank those back stabbers.", I huffed.
"Wait.", he grabbed my arm,"What do you mean?"
"It's nothing."
I sipped the green tea Peter had bought me a few minutes ago silently has I watched the trees pass through the window. We, well, I decided that Peter and I would be driving to Alex and Shane's family by ourselves. I know I said that I forgave them, but it didn't stop me from having the left over anger. Peter's magic couldn't solve everything. But, he did relax me though.
"Stop, sulking."
I turned to him,"I'm not, I was just thinking."
"Babe, you were sulking and you know it. Don't try to lie to me. "
"Babe?", I sighed,"Peter, what did I say about catching feelings? You wanna wait another month?"
He stared at the road with a slight frown on his face,"No, I'd rather stop at a hotel."
"It is getting dark. You think the others are getting tired?"
"We'll check in and then call them."
"I'm not doing it.", I crossed my arms, almost spilling my drink.
"Babe.", he said sarcastically,"It happened two days ago, stop being a bitch."
I huffed has I unpacked my pajamas and my morning essentials. Peter was sitting on the bed with the phone pressed to his ear. I hate how attracted I was to him. He was talking on the phone and some how I thought it made him look hot. Fuck, everything made him look hot.
And, of course, he made sure that the room we got had one bed. Good thing Oliver and I had an open relationship because I don't think I could resist Peter now that his ban was lifted. I tried to get Oliver to come with us , but he said that it was a personal thing for Alex and Shane so he didn't want to impose. They might not like him, but I don't think that they would have turned him away. If they did I would have brought him anyway.
I haven't seen him lately, he's been helping Blake and Easton with a few things. I didn't know what those things were just like I didn't know with Richard and my uncle. I hope that whatever it is gets done soon because I really do miss him. Why did he need to help them anyway? Couldn't his family take care of themselves?
"I don't know why you're bothering with changing, you know I'm just going to take them right off."
I lifted the covers,"I'm not feeling it."
He sighed and tucked himself in next to me,"Fine, but you owe me."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
0088•02•01•00
"He should be at the football field."
"The football field? How cliche.", I pressed the end button.
I stepped out of my car and looked at the building ahead of me. I can't say I miss going to school , but in a way I did. It was routine to wake up earlier in the morning and sleep in class. Now, I had no choice as to when I woke up because I lived with load obnoxious boys. I wonder how my old friends are doing.
I haven't even made any calls. Did they even remember me? I couldn't say I remembered all of their names either. So, I guess it was understandable. It's not like I expected all of my high school friends to stay friends with me after it was over.
The football field was exactly how I remembered it being except it was decorated in different colors. I saw the sideline chicks giving me curious glances, but I didn't give them a second look. I tried to find Trent's body out of the group of massive sized bodies, but it was hard from where I was standing. I guess I would have to get a closer look.
I straightened my back has I stepped onto the green grass. When I looked from the fence the field didn't look has long as it did. It felt like I was walking miles instead of just a few yards. At least I was wearing high heeled boots instead of just plain high heels. I would look dumb trying not to sink into the ground.
"Trent Marshall is on the field right, sir."
The coach looked me up and down," I've told you fan girls to stay on the bleachers."
I looked him in the eyes,"I'm his girlfriend, sir. "
"That doesn't mean a thing to me. Listen, practice is almost over. You can wait until then."
"The showers are that way ,right?", I pointed to the left of us.
"Yes, now go and wait on the bleachers."
"Yes, sir."
I forgot how cold bleachers could be. Another thing I forgot about high school was how cold the girls could be. Especially, when they got jealous. I don't think they knew who I was here for, but it didn't matter to them. All of them have been giving me the stank eye and I could tell who the one "in charge" was right away.
"Who are you?", the girl sneered.
"Does it really matter?"
" It matters to me!"
The sound of the whistle blowed from the distance,"Ah, saved by the whistle."
I laughed at my own lame joke has I stepped off the bleachers. I could hear the laughter echoing off the walls of the locker room doors. Didn't their mothers ever teach them how to shut a door properly? What if a crazy killer walked in? Dying naked would suck.
"Who's the girl?", one of the boys asked as they stepped out.
I laughed,"Wouldn't you like to know."
Another one of the boys moved closer to me,"I'd like to know."
"Those sideline chicks must be desperate because I can never see myself getting with you."
The boys laughed,"But, seriously, who are you?"
"I'm looking for–", I stood on my tippy toes,"Trent!"
I rushed to him and put my arms around him,"Are you surprised?"
He smirked,"Couldn't get enough of me could you?"
I looked at the boys watching from the corner of my eyes,"After, how long I had to put up with Peter, you better be ready to get enough of me."
I kissed him passionately before he could get a word out causing the boys to get louder.
"My house is fifteen minutes away.", he breathed.
"Lead the way.", I turned,"Bye boys!"
"You're the man, Trent!", the boys shouted back.
How could I forget how stupid high school guys can get too? Trent definitely didn't act like that. I think I'd have to punch him if he did. It would be like having two of Alex. I couldn't handle that.
Once, we got to his house we were bombarded by the boys and his family. So much for that plan, right? But, I couldn't find myself that put out about it. Trent's family was great. It made me feel like I was seeing another side of Alex and Shane.
Shane not that surprisingly was a momma's boy. She cooed over him and he would smile at her. It was cuter than when Shane was around Sandy. Speaking of Sandy, I still haven't apologized yet. I really needed to get on with that.
It's not like I was putting it off on purpose because I really wasn't. It's just that Sandy would always find a way to piss me off when I was planing on doing it. I swear it was like a special talent of hers. I couldn't understand it. How could I get along so well with her at the barbecue, but hate her now?
"Why are you two together?", Shane questioned harshly.
"Chill man, she just wanted to surprise me. I didn't know you guys were bringing her"
"Did you guys do anything?", Peter asked coming up beside me.
"Well, we kind of got cock blocked earlier, but there's always time for that later."
"You won't be doing any thing of the sort, Trent. Cassandra, stay away from my little brother. "
I laughed,"You know we're the same age, right?"
"No, you're almost eighteen."
"Aw, sweetie, you're almost eighteen?", Alex and Shane's mum walked in giving me a tight hug," You must be so excited!"
"I know Peter's excited!", Alex snickered.
"Shut it.", Peter gritted through his teeth at Alex.
"Where's Dylan?"
"Outside, cooking."
I raised a brow at Brian,"Dylan's cooking?"
I walked outside and followed my nose to where Dylan was. He was sprinkling something on the steaks he was cooking on the grill. It really surprised me that Dylan knew how to cook because when we were home it was only Brian and Richard who cooked. If I knew he could cook I would have taken advantage of it a lot sooner. If he could cook steak that meant he could cook other hard things.
Then again anything that had to do with cooking was hard for me. I know has a girl, especially an asian girl, I was supposed to know how to cook, but cooking was hard. Everyone else made it look so easy, but when I tried to do the exact same thing it turned out looking nothing like it was supposed to. My aunts even tried to teach me themselves and I was still hopeless.
"Since when can you cook?"
" Everyone should know how to cook because sexism and feminism won't help you when your hungry. ", he shrugged,"I'm always hungry."
"You bitc– butcher!", I hit his head,"Your cooking could have saved us!"
"You cun– cunning girl!", he looked over at Shane and Alex's parents that stepped out of the house," If, you haven't noticed this grill is hot! I could have got burnt!"
"You suck!"
"Oo, burn!", Richard said sarcastically.
I walked up to him and sat in the seat next to him," Shut it!"
"So, how do you know my boys?", their dad asked from beside the grill, setting up the kabobs.
"She's Lenny's niece.", Sandy answered with a grin.
I grabbed onto the seat's arms," Yeah."
Richard placed a hand on my arm," Take it easy."
I relaxed into my seat,"I'll try."
The rest of the evening went almost smoothly. I didn't end up killing Sandy, but Peter and Richard did have a fight. It was pretty funny considering I've never seen Richard act that way. Yet, another example of sibling bonding that I'll never have. At least I think punching each other counted had bonding between brothers.
The weird thing is that Alex and Shane's mother kept giving me strange looks. Whenever I was around Richard or Peter she would always make a thinly veiled comment about us being together. Or, how we would make cute children. Who said things like that? She was a mother so I guess it was in her nature, but still it was creepy.
And, when she found out that I sleep with Dylan it got even worse. She said that it was like we were a couple that had just started living with each other. She didn't even stop when I told her that I had a boyfriend. I explained that when I first moved in there want enough room for me and that it just became a habit to sleep with him, but she wasn't having any of it. She even gave us a some condoms.
Who does that!?
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

What was the secret conversation really about?

Shout out to the sideline chicks!

Anybody else think Shane is being dramatic?

♥︎ Dylan ♥︎

∞READ∞
VOTE
∞COMMENT∞