𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

I didn't think of anything when Billy was driving me to this mysterious destination

I didn't think of anything when Billy was driving me to this mysterious destination. I couldn't think right after he practically kidnapped me. My thoughts kept wondering to where we were going and what we were going for.

In the passenger seat I kept seeing tons of wooded areas and raindrops passing by. When I noticed that we were turning into a dirt path I looked to Billy with a questioning stare.

"Where're we at?" I asked.

After we traveled on the rocky path for a few seconds, he stopped the car and put it in park. After his eyes landed on me he gave me a quick smile before reaching into the backseat for something.

"Haven't you been here before?" He asked, grunting while his grasp finally got ahold of something.

"Where?" I asked, taking a look out the windows to see a patch of trees and a large body of water in front of us.

"Lovers Lake." He said pulling a pack of beer in his lap from his backseat.

My eyes widened at the mention of it. I had to release a mocking laugh at the sound of its name.

"What's so funny?" He questioned.

I looked back to Billy to see him pulling off a can of beer from the pack and offering it to me. I shrugged and decided that today was a long enough day to give myself a drink.

I gladly took the beer from him and cracked it open with the tab.
"My parents use to come up here all the time when they were younger. The stories they would tell me and Steve were awful." I informed him and took a huge gulp of beer.

I grimaced at the taste of it but after another few sips I started to get use to it.

In the corner of my eye I could see Billy looking at me with a grin on his face and a beer of his own in his hand.

After a few more gulps of beer I felt this need to be open with Billy. So far he's the only person, besides Steve and Evelyn, to make numerous attempts to be apart of my life. Maybe I should be as comfortable with him as I am with every other person. Who knows? Maybe he and I could be good friends after he graduates.

"Wanna know a fun fact about this place?" I asked Billy.

"What's that?" He asked, taking a sip of his beer.

"I was conceived here." I started to giggle.

I heard a sputtering noise coming from Billy. When I noticed what was going on I saw he was choking on his beer which made me giggle louder than I was before.