16

Arriving at the town near the Lan Sect, I stopped on my tracks and look up on the tall mountain where the Sect lies hidden. I actually delayed my trip and took the littlest bit of time to learn EVERYTHING. Since she gave me talent and resource, I should benefit and grow.

The one thousand arts of healing and three thousand arts of poison- See? Isn't she biased too much on liking poison arts? But the knowledge are really valuable and helpful, She just gave me access to three-thousand ways to kill my enemies *very pleased*

The town below the Lan Sect was in an uproar. People from the second building of restaurants and other establishments were leaning on the windows to see clearly the face of the beauty while the people below were looking at the main road and craning their necks to see the beauty walking on the road.

The beauty have silky black long hair decorated with white jade and gold ornaments, half of her hair was hiding her fair neck. Her robe was dark as blood with a strange black Phoenix that seem to move with her every step, flying through the black clouds. Her red robe outlining with gold thread making her appear more noble and mysterious.

To normal common sense, wearing black was ominous and only noble men would dare to wear the dark color, but seeing this beauty wearing black and red with gold threads on her robe- They all start to throw that unreasonable tale off their heads.

People that were closer to the maiden suddenly gasped and scurried off in fright! The people at the back were clueless and eagerly went in front to see, but when they did, they also scurried off in fright!

"SNAKE!" one of the onlookers saw the large figure of the snake wrapped around the female's body and every onw trembled in fear!

"What the hell! A snake wrapped around the beauty?! Who is this person? A deadly poisonous snake around her yet she didn't even flinched!"

"Such big body of the snake! It must be very poisonous! Who is this beauty?"

"*snickers* such a female wearing snake around her body, isn't she deliberately showing off what nature she has?" Some noble girls who were envious of the beauty's garnering attention talk behind her back.

Everyone talk and talk, the two, Huatian and Xiao She were having headaches from their noise and want to quickly fled away but cannot!

When they cross a small bridge above a creak, she suddenly stopped and stared at the group blocking her way.

It was the Lan Sect, with the new head, Lan Xichen, leading the small group of cultivators. Huatian cannot remember who the others were, neither they all familiar with each other so she paid them no mind. When both their eyes met, Lan Xichen's eyes flashed with a trace of recognition. Huatian was a little perplexed but tried to keep her impassive look.

Lan Xichen eagerly walk forward and suddenly rushed to embrace her!

Everyone witnessing the scene were all shocked!

"S-Sect L-Leader... e-embracing a woman a-at broad daylight... what does that mean?"- a small disciple asked, the others shook their heads, unable to say anything!

"Y-You-" Huatian at first was perplexed at the man hugging her so tightly yet familiarly that her guard loosened and also carefully hug him back.

"Jiejie! Im so glad to see you again!"- Lan Xichen's voice was muffled, only the two of them can here his words.

"It seems that I was an idle person in the past,"

"Master must'nt overthink,"- Xiao She said to her.

Her voice voice entered his ears and he became dumbfounded,

"You Sir, Who are you?"- Lan Xichen carefully pull away and stared at her face. She doesn't seem to be the person who visited him and his younger brother before- Older Sister Lianhua, Did he mistake her for somebody else?

"I-I... Jiejie f-forgot me?"- Lan Xichen asked with a hurt look on his face. Huatian blinked and tilted her head to the side. She felt bad for seeing him like that but she cannot take back her words because its true.

"Ge,"- They both look behind Lan Xichen and saw a man that look similar to Lan Xichen, only that he looks more stoic and more shorter than him.

"Ah... I'm sorry Younger brother, please go ahead, say my apologies to Older brother Nei and Younger brother Jing, I need to talk to the lady,"- Lan Wangji was a little perplexed at his older brother's action but he still nodded and left with the disciples. When they group left with them riding their flying swords, both of them watched. When Lan Xichen look down to look at the beauty's face and saw a flash of resentment, hatred and anger were in her eyes. Lan Xichen worried slightly but still politely asked her to treat her a meal on a famous restaurant. She only agreed and silently walk next to him. The only reason was to directly hear the truth from a trustworthy person's mouth, who she was before.

They garnered a lot of attention, people would look at them wide eyed and then gossiped with each other while darting their eyes back to their forms.

"Isn't that Childe Lan Xichen?!"

"Why is he with the beauty we saw earlier?"

"Childe Lan and That Beauty? Are they in a relationship?"

"Seeing their forms, White and blue robe and red and black robes, both with handsome and beautiful faces really they compliment each other and not inferior to one another.

Both were unperturbed and they directly went inside the large restaurant, Lan Xichen booking a large room for them to occupy.

As they went to the third floor to go inside the room, she requested the servant to open the windows, Lan Xichen asked her what she wants to eat and only pointed a good tea and few pastries to eat, Lan Xichen fears that she must have not eaten lunch so he bought a meal for two to enjoy. After the servant with a tea available in the table, Lan Xichen wanted to immediately start but was forced to wait, eyes bulging with his mouth a little bit gaped.

In front of him, the lady in red robe decorated with black clouds was taking off her robe and he saw a glimpses of her smooth, delicate shoulders and neck, her skin being hit indirectly with sunlight, making her look ethereal and very appealing. Lan Xichen felt his throat parched, he quickly look away with his ears red from what he unconsciously seen.

"Heavy, go out and sit by yourself"- Lan Xichen wondered if she was talking to him and when he look back to answer, he was back to gaping once again.

(⊙ˍ⊙)