14

*sobs*

Xiao She... Xiao She can you hear me? Xiao She.... XIAO SHE! *Sobs harder*

Where am I?

Why cannot I move my body?

Why do I feel so cold- colder than the previous Qi I had running through my meridians?

Why is it so dark?

Why can't I speak?

Where is Xiao She?

Where is everyone?!

"Child,"

"W-whose there?!"- I asked as I curled my body in a defensive ball, How will I survive if I feel like a newborn? So weak and useless!

"Don't be afraid... Your body is going under a change"

"Change you say... Y-You mean my Qi-" I shivered without knowing, heart palpitating hard as I grew aware of the fact that my Cold Qi was dessipating off my body!

"I have proven that you are indeed one of my great great grandchildren and worthy to inherit my knowledge, skills and throne. Take it and cultivate again, take it and correct my Children's wrongdoings and crooked ways of living. Do it and you'll have anything you desire..."

".... I'm alive to protect somebody, and not to be your heiress! I'm alive because of that person and Im not after your skills and riches!"

"You cannot do anything, Your body is undergoing the change, if you stop midway- You'll be a waste. Someone whose useless to that person you want to protect,"- I bit my bottom lip as my heart grew with hatred for this person.

"That person needs me!  WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME TO YOUR OWN LITTLE GAME?! I NEED TO PROTECT THAT PERSON! THAT PERSON- T-That person...."- I mumbled, eyes wide as I tried to recall that person's name...

"That person... w-what happened? W-Why can't I remember that person's name? That person's face? W-Who? Who is that person? What's happening?!"

"You have to relax, Child, Nothing bad will happen,"

"Y-Y-You! WHO ARE YOU! G-GIVE ME BACK MY BODY!"- I struggled to stand up. I felt the piercing ice-cold walls entrapping and pushing me further to curl in.

"You're Zhen Huatian, a direct descendant of Immortal Poison Master's Clan, the fourth Generation and the sole heir of Your Ancestors. Your purpose is to eradicate the impudent and stagnant lower branches of our clan and claim your inheritance and rights. Take revenge for your parents who gets killed because of those Fickle older generations!"

My mind stopped working, I vaguely remembered that I stopped resisting and let that person manipulate my whole being. Foreign memories filled my head as I grimaced and winced as multiple assualts strikes on my body- going straight to my viens. I felt like being burned alive.

Inside the hazy inferno I opened my eyes and saw a mirror reflecting before me. Brown hair turns to black, brown irises turns purple. I hissed and stared moved to look at my back from the mirror and saw a tattoo of a large purple snake being etched on my skin. Damnit! It hurts like hell! My body felt heavier and its harder to breathe. Feeling the tattooed snake slithering on my naked body-Want me dead?! NOT A CHANCE!

"You and this snake are bond to be with each other. Do not fight it, embrace it and share its powers."- The voice said as I gritted my teeth and drew a cut on my palm, watching as the snake slithered and reached wrist, lapping on my oozing thick red blood.

'Ssssss'

What happens after that, I am unaware. My consciousness fades in and out that makes my head muddled and somewhat unresponsive. When I came back to my senses, the cave was bone-chilling cold, my naked body was garbed with dark red with a bizarre black phoenix embroidered soaring to the idle black clouds. I stared in amazement when the phoenix appear to come to life as I walk. Stepping closer to the dark pond, I saw my reflection and stare again dumbfounded.

"How come? Am I really this beautiful?"-  smooth creamy pale skin looking so soft and delicate as jade. Raven hair in deepest shade of midnight with crystal hairpins that looks like stars in the sky holding my exquisitely styled hair up. face small and delicate, eyes shaped like almonds, only that the end were slanted up, giving me a more alluring and seductive look, full butterfly eyelashes with double eyelids, eyebrows thin and curved at the end. To finish my new look, there was a blood-red lotus flower painted on the middle of my forehead as a red tear drop like mole was near the right eye.

"Master!"- I blinked and turn my head to find Xiao She- only that her scale is no longer light green and black or was she small, but in the large purple snake. I stared at her with wide eyes for a good while.

"You ate the snake?"- I asked curiously? She scoffed and glared at me.

"I'm not that cruel to my kin, I used a special technique to change bodies and seal that snake off in my space. Master! Aren't I awesome? hahaha!"- I smiled and patted her head.

"Good, Even if that soul granted me to stick on my own name "Zhen Huatian", I will not do whatever she said,"- I furrowed my brows and walk towards the opening of the cave.

"I do not understand, Why was master almost "subdued by that soul?"- I shook my head and kept on walking.

"I do not know Xiao She... She also took my memories, if it wasnt for the fact that we have a soul bind, I would not remember you."- I said and saw the light from the end of the tunnel,

"Hmm? I also do not remember much master! Im sorry"- She said with a defeated look.

" It's okay, I don't expect you to remember either. Since its like that, let's just not look back and go head to the future."- I said and walked out the cave.

Looking around the serene place of a great waterfalls and green healthy nature, a foreboding feeling emerged from my chest as I continue to stare.

"Xiao She..."

"M-Master?"

"I want to destroy this place...."

"I-.... As you wish"- I stared unperturbed as Xiao She's new body slithered off my body and grew larger and bigger than a human being and spits out blue fire. In a blink of an eye, the scenery turned to ashes and not a single thing spared alive.

After Xiao She went back to my body, She suddenly exclaimed.

"Wah wah wah wah!!! MASTER! HOW COME YOURE SO MALICIOUS AND POWERFUL?! ITS TOO AWESOME! XIAO SHE AWED!!!" -I chuckled, before looking down my fair white hands.

"I don't have a Qi right, Xiao She?"