7

Its been 11 years. I successfully eradicated the little branches of the 2nd Main Branch of IPM's Clan. It took me alot of years because I do not know that they were all aware that someone was on their tail again. The first one that I slaughtered were just a bunch of useless fools. Their share of knowledge for the poison art was just a farce and cannot even be called a poison at all. After 5 more clans, I finally get in touched with real poisons and their poison arts. I spent weeks to learn them and then move forward to continue taking in every book and every knowledge they have.

At this very moment, the 2nd Main Branch'es Ancestor was glaring daggers at me. I just leisurely smiled and entertain Xiao She slittering on my left arm. The night was cold and windy, dark clouds scattered in the night sky. It's a good time to play.

"Who are you to kill my branch! Don't you know who I am? I'm the second son from the direct descendants of Immortal Poison Master's Clan! You insolent fool dare to mess with us! I'll kill you!"- He immediately striked with his thin hair-like needles. I deflected it with my sword.

"Lao ren, Don't get so agitated so easily. Let me answer your questions okay? I'm an insolent bastard child of your 10th branch. Born from a concubine who was once a dancer. Now don't put the blame on me, I was tossed out and became an experiment to some higher clan and drowned to death in the rivers. Fortunately I was a saved by a good clan and have a second chance to live and settle the scores to my wrongdoers.

Now, you must be wondering, why the other branches gets killed too? Simple, Because I want to! Hahahaha!"- I unsheathed my sword and pointed it towards him. My smirk turning into a nasty smile as I stare at his crumbling form.

"W-What's this p-poison! H-How come y-you c-could c-create s-such k-killer p-poison?"- He coughed black blood as he supported himself on the wooden floor.

"Hmm? Maybe because I'm a genius, but others were jealous of me and tried to sell me off to some scumbag whose obssessed to poisons. Anyways, the night isn't young, we should just fight and finish everything."- I walk towards his trembling form. Poor Lao ren, unable to defend his self from a 25 years-old adult.

"I saw this from one of your ancestral books before. To make someone become a waste, you must destroy their cores first."- Plunging my sword to his chest. I smirked as I heard that shuttering sound from inside his body. He groaned as he scratched the floor with his nails. Fingers bleeding already.

"Next, their meridians, slowly at first, letting the victims feel the flow of their last Qi dessipating to thin air"- I chuckled as he persists on shutting his mouth while I open up his meridians with my sword, breaking them after. I pulled my sword out and proceeded to cut his limbs to pieces from his joints.

"Too much bloodloss will kill the person, let's stop the flow of your blood first to let the fun have a few more hours in entertaining us."- I striked his heart, shoulders and thighs. Stepping back and admiring my work.

"Even when youre dying and drowning in your own blood, you still look dignified and benovelent ancestor- What a joke,"- I pulled up all his white hair in a bunch and cut in unevenly with my sword. Carving off that orchid mark on his forehead and slicing off his beard. I step back and look at my masterpiece.

"Too bad you won't have a grave at all. I'll show you how your branch gets eridicated without me lifting a finger. Xiao She."- Having my share of fun, I let Xiao She finish the job and gobble him up piece by piece. Watching as he take the psychological toll on his mind and screaming his head off. I had fun watching him try to crawl away from his death. Hahaha!

The sun has risen, I look at the open window I was perched on and smiled. I could finally go back to Childe Wei!

"Master, The last and original books has been stored up on my space. Should we get going?"- I nodded eagerly before stopping and looking down at my clothes.... too much blood stains... I stink and reek death. I pouted and stared at Xao She.

"Xiao She! I stink! My clothes are not pretty at all! Ugh! I have to take a bath first!"- I jumped down and look for their bath house. Letting Xiao She take the poisons, the recipes and some good elexirs that could boost up my cultivation progress.

After I took a bath and dressed back in my spare purple robe that Female Master gifted to me, I went to find Xiao She and feed on the elixirs she found for me.

"Are you finally done Master? Your actions betray your calm faćade you know?"-Xiao She curled around my wrist as I ride on my sword. Flying as fast as the speed of light towards Yunmeng City.

"Silence. I'm already agitated, don't make me feel it more."- I can't help but break into a grin as I saw the Yunmeng City after few hours of flying.

"We're here master!"

"Yes.... We're finally home, Xiao She."- I jumped down from my sword and landed gracefully. Putting it back on its sheath as I walk towards the recieving hall and saw both Master and Female Master looking at me with warm smiles. I bow down and greeted them.

"Greetings to Master and Female Master, Lianhua.... Lianhua is back"- I suddenly felt emotional all of a sudden.

"Rise child, let me see how much you've grown."- I stood up straight and met their gazes. I small smile painted on my face.

"Peak Stage Manisfestation Rank! My! Child, you always suprise us!"- Female Master said as she stood up from her seat and joined me, holding my two hands with hers and a warm, loving expression on her face.

"Thank you for your compliment, Female Master, I am happy to be back in our Sect, That reminds me, How were the Childes? How is Young Lady Li?"- I asked eagerly.

"Ai, youre a bit late, Lianhua. Those three children are already in Cloud Recesses from Lan Sect to get educated."- Master said and my mood suddenly get stumped.

"D-Does that mean I have to stay here and wait for them? I'm sorry I'm late."- I sulked.

"Aiya, Child. Don't sulk, we have good news for you too."- I look up and stared at Female Master,

"What is it Female Master?"- I tilted my head, confused.

"Your Master and I thought of adopting you as our child too, Isn't this good?"- She said smiling. My eyes widened.

"Wait wait! Female Master! I just want to be Childe Wei's Servant! How come I became adopted too?!"- I was too shock that my voice raised a bit.

"Child, You don't want complicate my children's disposition if youre just a servant right? Masters should be with higher ranks than the servants, just be one of my child then, You don't have to go far away from them. You could stay close whenever-"

"I accept!"

'Master?! Her listing the benefits won't add to the fact that you'll have the same status as those three Children and potential marriage!'

"Ha?! What are you saying there Xiao She! Childe Wei is Childe Wei! What marriage are you trying to say?! Don't surprise me!"

"From today onwards, You're Lady Jiang Lianhua. Child, go rest first and get yourself pampered, you could catch up to them after you settle down and know the most basic rules to act as a young lady of noble status."- Female Master said.

"Yes Female Master-"

"Aiya Child! Call me Madame Yu and Master as Master Feng, alright?"- I nodded and left the recieving hall.