8

Months already passed and I finished learning what I need to learn. A small maid was given to me by Madame Yu. She was very capable and informative. Her name is Yi.

"The years pasts without Lady Lianhua, the three Children were all raised very well by the Masters. Childe Cheng is strict and hardworking, Lady Yanli is very talented in four arts, Childe Wei too is a remarkable swordsman. Rumors fly here and there that Childe Wei is a hero. Though, the rumors have bad sides too,"- Yi said while combing my hair for like the 100th time already. That end of her speech made me straighten my back and look at her through the copper mirror.

"Elaborate,"- I eyes squinted as I gave a green crystal to Xiao She to polish her scales. She happily took it.

"Yes Miss. The rumors also said that Childe Wei was a runt, arrogant and unrestrained that the Jiang Sect didn't tame-" I raised my hand and she automatically stopped. From the copper mirror I saw my own reflection. An adult beauty dressed in purple robe with gold linings. My hair in an elaborate style with green jades and hanging beads. Half of my hair is undone as to signify I am unwed. My ears pierced with small green emarld stones and my make-up simple but beautiful. After inspecting "new" self, I turned to Yi.

"Yi, I'll forgive you for saying those lies about Childe Wei. Rumors are rumors. Three mouths can create a paper tiger. Ask for Master to give me a secret guard and I'll task him to cut off the tongues of those people who spouted those ill rumors about Childe Wei!"- I flicked my sleeves as She nodded and left. Xiao She was looking at me with admiring eyes from the vanity mirror.

"Master~ Your overbearing self is the most awesome! Nobody will now dare to tarnish your name or the three children's names!"- I smiled and patted her head with my finger.

"Silly Xiao She, If we want to divert their attention, I must take the lime light. Who dares to bully my Childe! I'll visit them with King Yama! (King of Death)"- I harrumphed and stood up, wearing my purple embroided shoes as Xiao She slithered on my left wrist and I walk outside. Six female servants followed me towards the recieving hall.

I was left astounded when I saw the two children there saluting at Master. I blinked as my gaze met Master's gaze and he nodded. I suddenly felt my mouth gone dry.

"L-Lady YanLi.... Childe Cheng...I-Is that you?"- I called cautiously. They all stop for a bit before looking back at my direction. My eyes widened as I stared at their grown form. Their all so big now... not children anymore!

"M-Miss Lianhua? Is that you?"- Lady Yanli walk towards me and held my hands as I eagerly nodded and smiled at her.

"I missed you a lot Lady YanLi! Its been years!"- I cannot help but exclaim as I hold her arms and hug her tightly.

"This is Miss Lianhua from before?"- I heard Childe Cheng's mature voice as I look at him with a smile.

"Greetings Childe Cheng, You've grown taller"- I said let go of Lady Yanli, nodding at his direction.

"Why its only you two? Where is Childe Wei?"- I asked them while looking around.

"Ah-Xian didn't come back with us, Miss Lianhua. He have matters to attend to."- Lady Yanli said but she can't hide the anxiety from her voice.

"That guy! Always running off to who knows where! Doesn't even understand we're worried- I mean Father and Older sister were worried about him!"- I chuckled as I listen to Childe Cheng.

"You kids go and have some rest, I will discuss something to Lianhua for a bit,"- We all salute at him and they both left. I waited for Master to speak.

"Lianhua, I believe youre still unaware of what's happening outside."- I blinked and look at him in bewilderment. He offered me a seat and then told me everything he knew and what the Elder from Lan Sect told him. I listened as my eyes dimmed and my fist clenched hard.

"So youre telling me Master, That Childe Wei possibly participated with Childe Lan to find the other pieces of Yin Iron?! All by themselves?! You cannot even stop him?"- I was agitated as I learned all of this.

"Why didn't you send me a letter for the past 11 years about that danger? Why didn't you order me to eradicate that clan already?! I sucessfully wiped down the 2nd Main branch of IPM's Clan and those Wens would be no match to me!"- I smacked my palm on the low table and gritted my teeth.

"Please Calm down Lianhua. Its not your responsibility and the Wen Clan that time were still idle and not moving. I want you to send Xiao She to Ah-Xian to have some extra help,"- My brows furrowed as I stared at him.

"Master! I could go there on my own! Why send Xiao She instead?!"- I cannot help but raise my voice.

"Lianhua, My two children are here, I want you to train them for the meantime while the Wen Clan are still preparing for a fight. Ah-Xian can protect himself, Please train my children."- I jaws locked together as I pursed my lips and gave him a curt nod before marching off the hall.

"Childe Wei can defend himself on his own? RUBBISH! EVEN THE STRONGEST NEEDS TO HAVE A PERSON THAT PROTECTS THEM! DAMNIT! ARGH!"- I threw the teacup down the floor and watched as it shattered to pieces, my anger still not dessipating.

"Don't worry Master. I'll definitely help Childe Wei, please ease your anger."- Xiao She look at me as sat on the bed.

"All the poison arts books, give it to me. The swordsmanship books and other elixirs and medicine, store it on your space and go chase after Childe Wei. Do not come back unless Childe Wei is also coming back! Protect him!"- My eyes look at her seriously, she nodded and I helped her prepare for her departure.

"I'll give you three transportation Talisman so that you could escape easily. Remember! Childe Wei is your top priority!"- She nodded many times as I sighed.

"Be careful on your way, Xiao She. I trust you"- I patted her head before I let her go to the woods.

After she disappeared, I took my sword and changed my clothes to a lighter one for training. I'll train Childe Cheng and Lady Yanli to ease Master and Female Master, also... To distract myself.