6

(R/N: I could totally feel that I am using inaccurate or misspelled words so please mention if you know, THIS SMALL AUTHOR IS GETTING UNSURE WHICH WAY SHOULD THE PLOT GOOOOO 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。)

'Should I actually go there and help Xiao She from investigating right? That small snake will get tired easily...'

'Xiao She, after you investigate there, I'll treat you a meal."- I said through the spirtual link and Xiao She made a happy sound before working again.

(What she didn't know, Xiao She can actually grow bigger and lift small rubbles and heavy stones.)

The weeks passed by. I was inside the library as I familiarize myself from the thousand rules of this Sect. Morning was slow and quite boring. *sigh* this is a peaceful cultivation ... I shouldn't slack off. In next few years, I'll attend to Childe Wei's needs, I should cultivate while I could.

Going to the back of the mountain. I was infront of the cold spring. The Qi was dense and the temperature was really low. I descended down the waters and immediately shivered from the cold. I pushed through it and walk to the deeper part of the spring. Moving the warm Qi from my meridians to circulate around my body. Slowly, the Warm Qi converted into Cold Qi that I cannot help to shiver but I still persisted and cultivate.

I stayed there for almost half a day until I was called.

"J-Jiejie! Uncle called you over,"- I look behind me and saw Little Jun (Jun means Lord) with a female inner disciple. I nodded and walk over to them. My robe sticking on my body. The female disciple immediately covered little Jun's view as I quickly changed into the white robe with blue cloud patterns on the sleeves. After that, I used my Qi to quickly dry my hair. The inner disciple step sideways & follow us from behind as I hold the little lord back towards the recieving hall of the Cloud Recesses.

"Greetings to Elder,"- I let go of Little Lord and give a proper greeting to Elder.

"Greetings Uncle,"- I sat on the left of the table while Little Lord sat on the right, The Elder sat on the middle. The dishes were nutritious and plain. I do not have a comment at all because I haven't ate since a year ago.

We ate peacefully. I do not seem to see the Little lord's little brother with us... I wonder why?

After we ate, we drink a cup of herbal tea, The Elder asking about my progress and the rules I remembered. After that, He lets me and Little Lord go. I tagged along him towards his room to take his toys and go towards his little brother's room to play.

He introduced me to his little brother; Lan Wanji. The little brother looks cold and stoic, but his eyes were warm and smiling while they play together.

I sat on a safe distance and closed my eyes to cultivate. Let the children play, They won't get harmed or anything inside this safe place.

It was already half an hour as I was cultivating, I suddenly heard both the little boys run towards me and hugged my body. I opened my eyes and saw them clinging desperately at me.

"What's wrong? Did something scared you both?"- I asked Little lord as I pat his head.

"J-Jiejie! Snake! There's a snake from the window!"- I blinked as I peek on the space they were occupying earlier and saw that familiar yellowish green scales slithering near their toys. I sighed and carry them to my arms, they clinged on my neck securely but easy enough for me to breathe and walk towards that direction.

"Xiao She, Must I always warn you about scaring children? Although are not the three children from Jiang Sect, You cannot scare them."- I said sternly while squinting my eyes on the snake. She immediately curled her body and lowered her head in submission.

"M-Master I was wrong! I cannot find an opening on this room and youre cultivating. Sorry"- Xiao She said looking guilty. Ugh! Why does she always appear cute when guilty? (╬●∀●)

"Apologize to the two Childes, not to me."- I said to her.

"I apologize, these two childes, it wasn't my intention to scare the both of you,"- She easily oblige. It took us a couple of minutes before the two Childes get used to her.

"Report"- I talked to Xiao She in the spiritual link.

"Master there was a basement hiding on the rubbles. I was able to open it and find some torn up books and dirty tools and torture devices that seems to be used for their experiments. There were some records about their tortures and poisons used or created."- She said. My eyes squinted as I ponder on this.

"Do you find some traces where they could possibly gone after? I need to find the Main Clan. I maybe from a branch family but I'm more capable that those greedy pests."- I gritted my teeth as I clenched my fists.

"I actually think you don't need their poison skills. If your rank enters Quasi-Nirvana stage of Manifestation Rank, Poisons are inaffective to you. Though curing the poison for others with lower ranks depend on their constitution and perserverance."- Xiao She said.

"For now, I want you to search around the library of the Lan Sect to find their History about eradicating that branch away from Gusu,"-I said and look at her state.

Pfft! How can she report so calmly after being treated like a small monster by the two childes? Hahaha!

A knock resounded inside the room as Xiao She reacted quickly. Coiling herself around my left wrist as my sleeves covered my wrists and I opened the door slightly. It was an inner disciple calling me to report to Elder again. I nodded and told her to go first before looking back to the two childes. They already finished hiding their toys and peeking behind the curtains. I smiled and bid them farewell before going out to meet Elder.

Maybe I should just straightforwardly ask about my main goal here. It might lessen the time of my stay and save me time to finally go back to Childe Wei's side. As I sat face to face with the Elder, I decided to ask about them. His eyes squinted as he look at me suspiciously.

"Don't misunderstood my words, Elder. I just want to settle some grievences between that Vicious Clan and Myself."- I said as I sip my herbal tea.

"Who really are you?"- a small smile appeared on my lips as I look back at him.

"I am but a bastard child of that Vicious Clan; Zhen Huatian. They sold me off for money and I was saved by Jiang Sect from all the tortures I faced. Elder, it's best to tell which direction they went. I won't trouble you anymore after."- I said as I put the teacup down the table.

".... If you promise you won't cause trouble to our Lan Sect, I will tell."- The Elder said after sighing . I nodded and smiled at him, returning back to my joyful self.

"They went to the West towards the Wen Clan. Heed my warnings, Wen Clan are equally vicious and unrestrained. Do not provoke them or get yourself killed because of your blind hatred."- I smirked as I stood up and walk towards the door.

"Don't provoke? Equally Vicious? Let's see whose the one who'll kneel and beg for their lives after. Thank you for your warnings, I know my own limits and won't get myself killed.... My Childe is afterall, waiting for me."- I gathered my stuff and went to give my goodbye to the two Childes.

"Xiao She"

"Master"

"The Elder said Wen Clan was equally vicious as the Immortal Poison Master's Clan,"

" As I said, if you reach the last stage of Manifestation stage, nothing can stop you."

"Hmm... whatever, let's just hasten up to get there faster"

"Don't just blindly kill okay? I have a feeling you'll do so at the sight of those clans."

"I'll try to hold back."