1

R/N: lalalala~ just passing by with my core-deep love and inspiration for wei ying. Have fun reading! XD

After another month, I could now walk and stretch my thin arms and legs. No pain spikes up anymore when I do exercises or measely works. My face only bores light scars after Young Lady Jiang gave me creams to treat the scars. I look like an average beauty, but it doesn't matter to me. For now I kept a white ruband or viel that covers half of the face. When I know I'm capable now like a normal human, I went towards the recieving hall to talk to the two heads of this Sect. Jian Fengmian, Leader of Jiang Sect of Yunmeng. Yu Ziyuan, Wife of Jian Leader.

Both were looking at my plainly dressed and kotowing state in the middle of the recieving hall of their Sect.

"Young miss, Are you sure about this? Don't mislead my words, but we still don't know your identity. Letting Ah-Xian and Ah-Li close to you doesn't mean we trust you."- Leader Fengmian said.

"I know I am an unworthy person to ask such big favors to both of you Master and Female Master. Try as I might, I cannot recall who am I or where I came from, forgive me for only saying this doubtful words but my intentions are pure and resolute! Begging Master and Female Master to take me in and let me cultivate and be an aid to Childe Wei! After I grew strong and worthy enough to serve Childe Wei, I will take over Female Master's burden and will relieve Master from worrying about Childe Wei's behaviors. Begging Master and Female Master to consider!"- I kowtowed hard on the floor many times as I await their decision, preparing for the rejection and banishment, but-

"Good, Very good!"- Female Master spoke first and told her female servant to let me stand up. I blinked and stared wide-eyed at her way.

"Go and start to cultivate, go and get stronger! When youre capable enough, Take that Childe Wei and discipline him for this Lady. For that, I could focus on both my children and will be at ease that nobody will shame or tarnish This Sect's name!.... Don't you agree, Master?"- Rather than asking, she's commanding Master as if challenging her to defy her words. Master didn't look at her as he sighed and nodded reluctantly. My happiness bubbled as I stared at them with bright eyes.

"Name... Since you don't remember your name... We'll call you Lianhua from now on,"- Master added. (Lianhua means lotus)

"Many thanks! Many thanks Female Master and Master! Forgive me if I'll take more time to cultivate for my waste of an ability but I will persevere and definitely do my wish! Many thanks! Many thanks Female Master and Master for the chance!"- I went down to my knees and kowtowed again. After that I was dismissed.

A female servant helped me go to a common courtyard for female cultivators. Before we could further walk away from the recieving hall, The Young Lady Jiang, Childe Cheng and Childe Wei came across us and they immediately walk towards us.

"Jiejie! Jiejie! Where are you going? We haven't seen each other in a month!"- Childe Wei said happily with a wide smile on his face. Young Lady Jiang look at the maid next to me and made her leave. We settled at a floating pavillion at the east side of the Sect. It was very peaceful and calming. I also took off the ruband while talking to them.

"Jiejie, I heard... Father gave you a name, How should we address you?"- She asked me, I smiled and gave a small bow,

"This one's name is now Lianhua, Young Lady Jiang, I may still lack of proper manners, but you shouldn't call me "jiejie" anymore, Female Master said so,"- I said and smiled kindly to her. She nodded her head in understanding.

"Jiejie's name is Lianhua, Lotus flower! Lotus flower!"- Childe Wei said pointing at me, I smiled and nodded to him, leaning down to smoothen his hair.

"Little Wei, Jiejie will be gone for many years, but don't worry, Jiejie will return, Jiejie will surely come back and we'll talk and play and do many things okay? So you better behave and follow instructions from Master and Female Master. Always be careful too,"- I said as I look into his eyes.

"Jiejie will leave so fast?! Its only been 3 months! Jiejie stay first! Jiejie~"- Childe Wei pouted, tugging the hem of my clothes. I smiled dotingly at him.

"Little Wei, be good, It won't be long. I'll definitely come back for you okay?"- I told him. Despite being saddened, he reluctantly nodded. I turn next to Childe Cheng,

"Childe Cheng, although I am still a stranger and untrustworthy looking, I hope you can still be there for Childe Wei and lead him to the correct path,"- I said and bow down to him. He hummed and nodded his head, acting overbearing. So adorable.

"Well then, Young Lady Jiang, Childe Cheng and Childe Wei, I bid you farewell. When we meet, I hope you remember me and won't forget my promises."- A series of yes came from them. I put back my ruband on my face and left back to the female cultivator's quarter.

I need to cleanse my meridians, I need to rid of the poison, I need to supply my body with nutritious food and lastly, I need to achieve this under one year. The next coming years, I have to investigate who I really am. If im worthy enough, If I'm not a person with a doubtful background.

Day 1

Master gave me a pill that could cleanse my meridians and clean impurities from my body. It was like a hard battle. The dark liquid oozed out from my pores- I stink a lot and my meridians felt like burning. I was helped to wash my body and get dressed in a nice new robe. I had a good meal and the rest of the day is where I started to cultivate.

It didn't notice the time. When I look outside and finish my cultivation, it was already dawn and I'm in the Earthly Yuan Realm Early stage. I was happy that I made progress but its still not enough. I ate a small meal and slept first.

1 week

I made more progress. I made it at Yuan Dan Realm Advance stage. The craving for food was slowly desipating. I told Master and Female Maste about my progress, it seems that I am on the right track.

(Never did she imagine that both Leader and his wife were shock at her fast progress. They picked up a pearl from the vast land of pebbles! A rare talent!)

3 weeks

I stayed cooped up on the room as I reached the bottle neck of the Yuan Dan Realm Advance Stage. I asked for advice where I could cultivate with rich Qi and the fellow cultivators pointed the forest behind the Sect. I thanked them and go there by myself.

I walk for hours until I reached a dimly lit part of the forest and the Qi here was untouched. It was rich and thick. I then started to cultivate.

5 months

I reached the Early stage of Qi creation. My pace of cultivating starts to slow down, the progress was much harder. I should consult Master and Female Master to what kind of weapon I should cultivate with. As I jump down from the large boulder I have been occupying, a heard a rustling sound from the bushes a few meters away from me. I landed safely to the ground and go on battle stance. My hand covered in thick Qi to act as punching gloves.

Whatever these being is, I MUST STAY ALIVE NO MATTER WHAT!