9

I've been waiting for months for Childe Wei's safe return. I keep inquiring to Xiao She and sometimes she doesn't respond. Sometimes she would but only curt responses. I was perplexed and agitated. How is Childe Wei? Did he already eat? Did he gain any injuries? Did Xiao She healed him? What has he been doing?

We just finished the last batch of disciples on training alongside Master and I can't help but get dazed and worry about Childe Wei.

"Do you know that you sound like a worried wife or something, Master?" I suddenly heard Xiao She's voice.

"Xiao She! You finally answered! Tell me what happened to him already! I'm so anxious!"- I unconciously stood up and bit my lower lip.

"He's fine. He got a thing for Emperor's Smile from Gusu. At the moment we met two swordsman called Song Lan and Xiao XingChen defeating a bastard called Xue Yang."

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM! HOW IS CHILDE WEI! IF ONLY I COULD GO THERE INSTEAD! ARGH!"- I gritted my teeth together and kick the rocks on the ground in irritation.

"I'm taking care of him. Don't worry. We're going to Nie Sect to pass the jurisdiction on that bastard to Sect Leader Mingjue."

"On Qinghe! Let's switched places! I'm done here!"

"Oops! Bye Master we have to go now!"

"Xiao She!"

"Xiao She! Damn it!"- I glared at the rocks as I huffed in anger and disappointment. Argh! I want to go to Childe Wei's side already!

'WHY COULD CHILDE CHENG HURRY AND GO AFTER HIM BUT I CAN'T! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! AAAHHH!!! I HATE IT! WHY AM I CONFINED HERE?!'- I grabbed the stones on the shore and throw it hard towards the center of the lake. Aaah!!! So annoying!

"Lianhua, after you cool down, go to Madame Yu and finish her tasks for you,"- My lips twitched when Master Feng mentioned the heaps of tasks Madame Yu unreasonably tasked to me! Argh!

I begrudgingly moved my feet towards my room and plop on the bed. Taking the needle and the cloth that I need to embroider with.

"If it wasn't because Young Lady Yanli told me that Childe Wei likes white bunnies, I wouldn't sit still and embroider! Hmph!"- I muttered under my breathe and sew carefully.

When it was already midnight, I put down the cloth and needle. I managed to create two bunnies under the bright moonlight. I stretched my body and then sat in a lotus position to cultivate.

My body is already on the point where sleep or craving for food is not needed. I feed on an elixir and started to cultivate. I need to be in Quasi-Nirvana Stage in Manifestation Rank so that I could surpass the ranks of other Sect leaders... Im not planning on usurping their thrones... but if they try to harm Childe Wei and Jiang Sect, They have to surrender their lives to compensate.

Another week passed, when will Childe Wei come back already?! I kept on sulking and my mood worsening day by day. Childe Wei!!! Where are you?!!! Did you forgot about me? What about my promise to you? Childe Wei!!! 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

"Master shut up!"

"I want to see Childe Wei! Childe Wei!!!"- I hugged the mini doll I managed to create out of boredom a few weeks ago. It was Childe Wei in neat black robes with red linings on his collar and sleeves. His long black hair in ponytail tied with a long red cloth.

"Childe Wei so handsome! My Childe is so cute! o(*^▽^*)o"

"Do you remember that youre actually still in spiritual link with me right? Master?"- Xiao she asked me.