15

"I don't have a Qi right, Xiao She?"

".... Sorry Master, You have none at all..."- My heart and mood plummeted down to a new kind of low. I placed my palm to my chest and felt my heart beating.

"Have no core?"- I asked in a small voice. Xiao She pursed her lips and slowly nodded. I curled my fingers into fists as and kept my gaze on my fist.

"Can be treated?"

".... Cannot,"- I clenched my teeth as I tried to keep my cool.

"How is it?"

".... I'm sorry master.... Your core and Dantian are missing..."- I blinked and turned my head to meet Xiao She's eyes, body starting to tremble.

"Y-You... D-Do y-you mean-"

"Yes, You're a waste Master, a disabled, a common folk, you're never be able to-"

"Shut up!" I shouted fast, I didn't notice my movements, I didn't notice the raging storm brewing inside my heart, I didn't notice the dark violet miasma starting to form from inside my body and spreading around me.

I didn't notice my eyes tearing up as I bit my lower lip in denial, shaking my head as I clutched on my chest try to feel my dantian and core.... cannot feel... cannot feel at all!

"H-How c-come? I-I.... I-I..."- I look down and gaze at my trembling hands clutching on my chest.

"M-Master-"

"hahaha... Ahaha... HAHAHA!"- realization struck me like lightning, falling down the charred ground and stared at the ground.

"Master-"

"THAT SLY SNAKE! SHE TOOK MY CORE! SHE ERADICATED MY DANTIAN SO THAT I WILL FULFILL HER WISHES! HER COMMANDS! AHAHAHA! THAT DAMNABLE SNAKE! HAHAHA! HAHAHA!" I gritted my teeth as tears freely flow down my eyes as I struck my chest hard. The painful beating of my hard ensued as it reminded me that I cannot be a cultivator anymore- cannot fight, cannot be righteous, cannot be the best- JUST A DAMN WASTE!

"YOU DAMANBLE IMMORTAL! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME, LISTEN WELL! FOR TAKING WHAT'S MINE! FOR TAKING EVERYTHING FROM ME! I SWEAR UPON MY NAME, ZHEN HUATIAN! THAT I WILL KILL ALL OF THE PEOPLE OF YOUR IMMORTAL POISON MASTER'S CLAN! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUR DESCENDANTS! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUR CHILD! YOU CANNOT STOP ME EVEN IF YOU BORROW THE POWER OF THE GODS! YOU SLY SNAKE! I CURSE YOU WITH THE PUNISHMENT OF THE SEVEN LEVEL OF HELL!" I shouted in anger as I stared up to the gray clouds.

"Master... There's a small hope-"- I swivelled my head and frown at Xiao She.

"I do not care anymore! My dantian and core cannot be restored! Fine them! I'll learn her arts of healing and poisoning! I'll take every bits of what she could give and I'll eradicate her precious clan as payback on my misery!" I ordered Xiao She to return to the space and I left the place by leaping on the thick tree branches.

A foreboding feeling throb on my chest as I neared a large Sect's place. Swiveling and jumping stealthily on the roofs without letting anyone noticing me, I arrived to an elegant courtyard, looking around, I followed my gut feeling and went inside the room.

"A female's room? Wait why does this look familiar?" My brow scrunched up as I look around the place. I heard  soft footsteps coming from the hallway closer to this room and use the Phoenix cloak to hide from normal people view. This cloak is special with its invisibility attributes, hiding the user of the cloak anytime anywhere.

I look at the door as it slowly opens and reveal a delicate looking youth dressed in white with purple flowers embroidered on the end and the sleeves.

"Xiao She!"

"Yes master?"

"This... This Youth... She looks familiar.... she seem familiar!"

"E-Eh?! I-I... Is she really familiar? I can't remember?"- Xiao She mumbled to herself.

"Lady Yanli"- My eyes widened as I heard the maiden's name from the maid's mouth.

"Yanli! Jiang Yanli! The Eldest Daughter of Jiang Fengmian... This... This sect is...  YUNMENG JIANG SECT!" - I sucked a deep breathe as I stare at the person before me... Yanli... Meimei...

"Meimei..."

"MASTER!"

"Whose there?"- Yanli stood up and look around searching for our location, I pursed my lips and stared intently at her form. I cannot show up anymore... I cannot meddle on their lives anymore... I'm reformed as a villainess, Should not and would not involve her and her family.

"Be happy."

"Who-"

I created a gust of strong wind, making them all hide their faces on their sleeves, I turn and leaped away, never looking back.

"Master that-"

"Lady Yanli and Childe Cheng, Those two legitimate children of Fengmian Master already grew so big and in marriageable age already... But I still feel like Im missing more important memories.... Xiao She!"

"YES MASTER!"- She saluted from shock,

"... Where going to Lan Gusu Sect."- I didn't give her time to process it because I already leaped away towards the direction of the place. No matter what that ghost did to me, My body is familiar with this world even if my heart and mind are muddled! Hmph! She dares to slight me! I'll take all of her stuffs away just like that!