I need to run

Its been a couple of more weeks and ive sent out all the tour dates and ive got the album all out. Im proud of all this!

Soon ill be leaving for the air port and ive got everything packed and pauly is all ready to go too.

I sigh as i walk into the airport and pauly following behind me. I have my body guards behind me and pauly.

Theres paparazzi running after us and cameras flashing everywhere i look.

Right when we get to the plane entrance tears start running down my face. I start thinking about rob and how i need him here.

"Pauly i cant do this!" I whisper to her and she looks at me confused. With each step the line becomes shorter and shorter.

"What do you mean cher?" I start having a little breakdown."i just cant do it! I need rob. Im sorry! Tell everyone i cant make it. Have it canceled pauly!" She stares at me.

"We just cant canceled it! You can do this without him." She smiles at me."no pauly..i really cant. Im heartbroken. I need to go." I sniff and wipe my tears.

"We will have to reschedule it! I just know i need to go." before i can run pauly grabs my hand.

"Go where?" she looks me in the eyes."to rob...i...i..need to see him." She shakes her head.

"You will be fine without him. I know you will! You have me." she keeps ahold of my hand.

What did she mean by that?

"let me go pauly! I need to go there fast. I cant handle the tour right now." she nods and then kiss my cheek.

"I'll let everyone know..just hurry up and go. You got this cheralina." She smiles at me and lets go of my hand.

I run past all the paparazzi and people in the airport. I then slide down the escalators bar. Which i thought i was going to fall and die, but thankfully i didnt.

I run out of the door and stop to breath. Taking in the sweet air that my lungs needed. Seems like im always running to someone.

I catch a taxi and wait for it to stop at my destination. I look out the window as my leg shakes crazier than ever.

I bite my lip as we reach the street that robs tiny house is on. The taxi stops and i run out of it and not thinking about anything else.

"Ma'am! You forgot to pay!" The taxi driver yells. I run back to it to pay the man."sorry im in a bit of a hurry." He nods and i pay.

"Thank you ma'am!" I smile and run to the door as the taxi drives away.
I reach to the door and knock nervously.

Rob opens the door and looks at me as i breath heavy. "Look i know we havent talked for such a long time, and i know you have a girlfriend and-" i stutter from me breathing.

"Cher what do you want?" He rests his arm on the door frame."just hear me out okay?" he looks at his foot and kicks it on the metal bar.He nods."Fine tell me." he looks back up at me.

"I need you in my life, i messed up! Ive been so heartbroken the last months. I tried forgetting about you but my mind just kept going back. I tried going on tour today but had a breakdown because you werent coming." I take a deep breath as tears fall down my face.

"Im still in love with you and no matter how much i try, everything just keeps going back to you. I miss you and i know somewhere inside you...you still love and miss me too. So i begg you! I begg you to let me come back into your life. I begg you to let me be your only woman again. I begg you to let you be my main man again. I begg you...i begg you." I fall to my knees.

i see tears falling down his face."You dont know how long ive been waiting for you to come back cher." He helps me up and kisses me.

"Wait what?" I look at him completely confused.

"After that whole thing went down with you and my ex...girlfriend. I decided that i didnt want someone like her. The only woman i could ever love is you, cher. Ive always loved you since the day we met."i smile and kiss him.

"I love you so much." I can only help but smile like a little girl."i love you too cher." He cares my cheek and passionately kisses my lips.

i melt in his eyes as they Sparkle when the sunset hits. I bite his lips softly and put away.

"Remind me to never let you go again." i wipe his tears and hug him tightly.

"I wont let you go ever again." He says as he holds me in his arms.

Thats just how i wanted this to go..