that small voice in my head

I havent been able to sleep in weeks since that day. These voices in my head...they wont go away.

I get up and look into the mirror. I just stare into it. My face looks bruised, my hair is oily and dry. I have dark circles under my eyes. I look like a zombie just begging for its life to be taken away.

I smash my head into the mirror. I start to cry and my forehead dripping blood, but it doesnt matter. I lay there next to all the broken pieces of glass and blood.

I put my hands on my head. I just lay there having a mental breakdown. I scream as another flashback comes back.

*flashback*
I look into the persons eyes and them crying for help. I kick them in anger and tell them to shut the hell up. They made me mad and upset. Theres no way im letting them leave this place without an explanation of why they did that to me.

These flashbacks are driving me insane. My hands shake as i pick up the phone.

"Hel-hello..." I put my ear up to the phone thinking that someone would respond. But im such a werk that i forgot to hit the call botton.

I throw my phone in frustration. I pick up one of the broken pieces of glass and i look into it.

I put the glass down and slowly get up. My head hurting more than ever. And my eyes all dried up just from me crying a bit ago.

I take a shower and clean my cut on my forehead. I take medicine and grab my purse and lock the front door.

I get into the car. "Please take me to lureen's house." I tell the driver and he nods and starts to drive. 

"miss Sarkisian." he looks though his mirror and looks at me. "yes?" i look up and look at him. " Are you okay? You seem a little off lately ma'ma"

I strug my shoulders." im okay. Just keep driving." he nods again and keeps driving.

We soon arrive at lureen's house and i tell the driver that he can drive away. I walk up to the door and knock on it.

"Cher! I was wondering when you would go over again." she gives me a hug and lets me come inside. I sit on the sofa and she gives me a cup of tea.

"Thank you babe." i smiles at her wrap my hands around the hot tea. She sits next to me." your welcome, how are you?"

"im okay." I smile. "Ok honey, do you want anything else?" She askes me and i shake my head no.

We get done and we go out and shopping down town.