somethings different this time

I wake up in a bight looking room. Walls are white, theres a nice black bed in the center of the room. Whoever kidnapped me has some amazing taste.

I look at my leg and its all bandage. They must feel bad about shoting me.i dobt it. Still my leg hurts more than ever

The thing about this time im not chained or tied up. I just hope its not the person im thinking of.

I get up and look around the room. Its so beautiful in here. Its sad that ill be locked up again, at least this time its i guess better.

I check the door to see if its unlock. But its locked. I dont want to be in this situation again! Im sick and tried of this.

I have another flashback. Seems like i havent had one is a while.

*flashback*
Im shocked to death. I cant believe rob would ever do this to me. Is it because i broke his heart? I dont know why he is doing all this but im once im out of here im getting my pay back! And its got going to be pretty!

All these flashbacks makes me sad. like im always breaking down from it. I just wished they would go away. But thats my least problem right now.

I bang on the door."Will you please let me out! I hate this! just let me go! Ill do anything!" i yell as loud i could. Ill do anything to get out of here.

A man unlocks the door and comes in. Hes super hot i must say."Come on, she wants you." I look confused at the Hot man.

"Who wants me?" He looks at me."Thats for you to find out yourself. Just come with me." I follow the man to a darken room.

God please dont make me get tortured or something! He turns on the lights one dirty little read head apears.

"You jerk! How could you do this! One thing after another! First i get kidnapped and you leave me to die there. Then you apologize and the next day you throw me in a van and shot me! What now? Your gonna torture me? what is this about pauly? What do you want from me?" I stare at her.

Why am i not surprised shes here? thats right she did other horrible things.

"cher....how many times do i have to tell you im sorry about that! And im sorry about doing this. ive realized that i love you. Im truly sorry. I just want you to listen to me." she walks over to me.

"Im sorry cheralina.." She stares into my eyes."i did listen what you had to say. And if you were sorry you wouldn't do this to me right now. I wouldnt have been in a van! Shot in the leg, which by the way still hurts! Oh and if you loved me you wouldn't leave me to die! Your a lair, your crazy and horrible." I yell at her.

She starts to tear up.Like ill believe her."im really sorry." She steps in closer."Im really sorry." She grabs my hands and outs them Around her.

I look at her not being able to move. She puts her hands on my cheeks and kisses me."I want you.I want you bad." I whisper in her ear.I push her to the wall and start undressing her while kissing her lips and neck.

i honestly couldnt help myself. I wanted her, even thought im mad at the way shes been lately.

I'll just enjoy myself for now.