it all starts with an idea

I look at the ceiling biting my nails.Pauly's head on my shoulder and her warm body snuggled up with me.
I check my twitter and drop little hints about the tour and my unknown album.whenever i do tweet it always makes my fans go crazy.

I put my phone on the table next to the bed. I hear my phone vibrate and beep every minute that goes by.

I sigh as i look at pauly. Why did i like her better asleep than awake?

Its so quiet in this room i can only hear the crickets. Of course its the middle of the night.

I tweet again but this time i put 'CANT SLEEP! SOME HELP?' 
It was the middle of the night and i couldn't stop thinking about rob or the tour!

I slowly get up, leaving pauly cuddled up with a blanket and pillow. I sigh and go downstairs. Her house was creepy and super dark.

I turn on the kitchen light and make some tea. I grab a bowl and a knife. I flip my hair with my hands and open the refrigerator and grab some strawberries.

I wash off the strawberries and cut them up. Put them in the bowl and then cut up a green apple. I also put some blueberries in the bowl.

I yawn as i walk in the living room and i sit down in the sofa. I turn on the T.V and just let the channels run.

Finally it reach morning and it was time to start with a new album.I call everyone to my house and we started working.

I wasnt for sure if i really wanted to do this. We decide on the album and we immediately started recording.

i knew that the tour was going to be called 'here we go again tour!'

I couldn't wait to share all the dates and when the album would release! But i was also so scared.

i really hope this goes to plan!

*NOTE!*
So i know this was a short chapter and just bare with me! I have an idea for next chapter but i couldn't do the idea unless i had this little chapter in the way 😂 anyway ignore the fact that i couldnt think of a tour or whatever. I just thought..well shes touring right now, lets just put that in the story instead of taking the time to come up with another tile and stuff. 😊 anyway hope you enjoy this chapter ❤*