never thought i'll be this close again!

I feel a hand sliding up my leg and a soft kiss landing on my lips."hm kiss me again." I keep my eyes close as rob kisses me again.

I open my eyes and smile. I try to sit up but my backs hurt too much making me fall back down."ouch!" I hold the bottom of my back.

"You okay? Do you need anything?" He looks at me worried. I love how hes so careing and cute.

"I hate to ruin the moment." I laugh quitely and he smiles."can you get my medicine and a cup of water?" He nods and gets up. I stare at him as he walks out of the room.

He comes back with a cup of water a minute later. He hands me a pill and the water. I take it and sit the cup on the bed side table.

He gets back in the covers and kisses me."i could stay in this bed forever with you." I look at him and smile.

"your so sweet babe." I bite my lip and look at his sexy body.

"Could you help me up?" He nods and gets up and goes over to my side of the bed. I slowly sit up and grabs his hands.

"Wait grab my robe." I laugh and so does he. He runs over to the closet and grabs my robe.

He gives me my robe and i put it on and grabs his hands and stand up."thank you babe." I kiss him on his cheek and he helps me go down the stairs.

"I feel like an old woman." I sightly laugh. He shakes his head."You could never be old." We both laugh.

he helps me over to the sofa and he goes makes breakfast and coffee. I look at my messages and notice that my mother texted that she'll be over in 2 hours with chaz.

Im excited to see them. I love them both every much. But i notice that Elijah wont be coming over because of work, I sigh. I miss my youngest coming to visit all the time. Hes always at work.

Rob hands me the plate of waffles and fruit on the side. He also hands me the coffee." Thank you! This looks delicious babe." I smile and he gives me a kiss.

"I hate you ask but could you do my one more thing?" He nods."in the laundry room theres two closets. One of them has clean blankets can you get me one?" He nods and goes grabs me a blanket.

"Here you go." He gives me the blanket which i cover myself up with considering that i have only my underwear under this robe.

Rob grabs his food and sits down next to me. He turns on the T.V and looks at me."what do you want to watch?" I look at him and think.

What could we watch? i just lay there thinking."just put on the news." even though i hate the news, its a good way to see what happens around the world.

I start to eat and take my foot and rub it against robs leg. He chuckles and i giggle cutely.

We get done eating and rob places the plates on the coffee table and takes the blanket off and gets on top of me.

he kiss me as he takes off my robe. I wrap my legs around his lower back and kiss him slowly and passionate.

we start to get to the good point and my mother walks in with my son.

Rob hurry up and grabs the blanket and covers us. We look at them as they stare at me shocked.

"Mom...that was...gross." Chaz says with a disgusted face. My mother just looks scared as she stands there with the door open.

"Mother close the door, your letting the cool air out!" i yell quitely at my mother.

My mother closes the door and puts her purse down by the stairs.

"cherylin go put some clothes on." My mother looks at me and i just stare at her."mom im a grown adult, dont have to tell me. And who cares its my house!" I grab my robe and underwear on under the blanket and give rob his shorts.

I slowly get up and have rob help me go upstairs.

"Im going to try to take a shower so could you please tell my mother." Rob puts on his shirt and nods.

"Yeah i will, and ill make lunch for everyone." He smiles and i give him a kiss on the cheek."thanks babe." He goes downstairs.

I hop into the shower and let the hot water fall onto me.

I get out of the shower and then wrap a towel around my cold body. I change into a white tank top and leggings and a pink hoodie. Even though its summer its super cold in my house.

I blow dry my hair and then brush it.
Then i walk down the stairs carefully.

we all have lunch and hang out. i had fun today seeing chaz and my mom. i hope i get to see them more often!