its time to go missing

After telling pauly that i couldnt forgive her makes me sad. I just cant cope with her in my life, she hurt me once and im not going to let her again.But now its time to leave this place. Im not telling anyone where im going.

I pack my bags and get into my little disguise that normally i would wear to throw off the paparazzi.

Honestly this isnt a good idea to do this but i cant keep being here locked in my house all the time. I need something or someone to take all these things off my mind.

Im done with people harassing me and taking photos of me when im just walking on the streets like a normal person.most of all im done with people that like using me and then plan to kill me.

I take all my things and put them in my car. I walk up to one of my body guards."make sure now one knows im going somewhere, and if they do try to talk them out of it." He nods.

I get in my car and start driving. I dont know exactly where im going but somewhere far away.

Ive been drving for hours now. I honestly have no idea where i am. I have this strange feeling that someone is following me.

When i started driving no one was behind me but for some reason for the last 2 hours this same black van keeps following me.

I pull into a gas station hoping that the black van would keep driving. but it follows me. im so annoyed right now. i get out of my car and go into the building to pay for gas.  I look behind me and no one seems to be following me now.

I go back outside and pump gas into my tank of my car. But the minute i turn around someone covered my face.

Why the hell does this keep happening!

they uncover my face and throw me in the back of the van. god! I swear! I go over to the back doors to the van and try to open them so i could jump out. But their locked.

Seems like its been days that im trapped in the van! Finally it stops and someone opens it.

I run out of the van and keep running. All of the sudden i get shot in my leg and fall straight to the ground.

I start to cry as blood comes out of the Bullet Hole. God it hurts. I look at the person as they walk by me and stick a needle in my neck and my vision gets burry and i pass out.       

isnt this going to be fun!