i want to stay in this reality!

It seems like im more happier here. Still doesnt make sense how this happened. But im not complaining.

I pick up my son and smile at him."ready to go to the park?" He nods and smiles."rob baby, im taking our son to the park." I give rob a long sweet kiss."eww! Mommy and daddy needs to get a room." He giggles.

This little guy is so cute and funny. I just want to hold him in my arms forever.

Rob squeezes my butt and smiles."i get you later for that." I smile and kiss him."love you baby." I blow rob a kiss and me and the little guy go to the park.

"So whats your name?" He looks confused at me."mommy you should know!" I shake my head no and giggles."its matt! Mommy im matt your baby!." I shake my head yes and smile.

"Yeah i am." I kiss matt on the cheek and give him a tight little hug."lets go play shall we?" Matt nods his head and runs to the playground.

I slowly walk after matt. I watch as he giggles and plays with the other litte kids. I havent had a little one for a long time.

A man walk up to me."which one is yours?" I look at the man and smile."that little guy right there." I point to matt in a cute red hoodie and black jeans.

"Oh hes a cute one." i nod."which ones yours?" he smiles."That one dog right there playing." I chuckle.

"Such a cute dog." He nods.

"arent you the famous singer cher?" I nod slowly." yeah that me." I smile."Thats cool..my wife adores you." I blush a little.

"Well im glad she does. Does her husband like me?" He laughs and suddenly kiss me. "Yeah i do." I stare at him.

Wow...just straight out kiss me. Hes is charming though.

"Well it was nice talking to you, but we should go." I smile at him and i go grab matt.

"Bye sir." I smile and wave to him.

"Mommy why did that man kiss you." i look at matt."I dont know..he liked me." matt stares at me." But you like daddy." I nod alot."i love daddy." i smile.

"That good if you love daddy. I love daddy too." I smile and nod."yeah baby i know you do.

We go home and i notice that matt fell asleep. I carefully pick him up out of his stroller and put him in his bed.

I sit down next to rob."hes asleep baby." i lay my head on robs shoulder."well at least ill have you to myself." He smirkes and kisses me.

i close my eyes for a second and i wake up in a room.i have tubes going into my arms. An air mask over my mouth.

I look around the room and i notice that rob and matt arent here.

The doctor comes in and has a shocked look on his face."I didnt think you were going to wake up anytime soon." I look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I pull down the air mask."you were in a coma for a couple of months." I look at him and widen my eyes.

"Thats crazy!" The doctor nods." it happens. When they brought you here you were near death. We didnt think you would survive." I nod and try to sit up but it hurts to much.

I hold my side." Yeah i wouldnt do that if i were you." I nod and laugh.
"Yeah it hurts. So doctor when can i go home?" He looks at the clipboard.

"In a week or so. Give you some time to heal." I nod and the doctor leaves.

I was felt so happy in that little dream. Even though it was all fake. I was happier in that life then in this one.

What am i going to do?...