I can't do it!

I walk to the door of paulettes house. I don't know if i can do this. I want her to hurt just like she hurt me. She ticked me! I thought she loved me.

My life doesnt make sense anymore! A thing after another. I should of died back there.

I knock on the door and i freak out. Im just standing they waiting for her to answer. What is she doing? Its taking to long!

I dont even care anymore. I open the door because im tried of waiting!

I peek my head in and i dont see pauly downstairs. I have the front door open, and having half of my body in the house and the rest outside. I look stupid.

I walk in and close the door quietly behind me. I look all downstairs trying to find something i can to freaking wack her with!

On one note i dont wait to mess up her beautiful face...you know what? Who cares anymore.

Maybe i should stab her? Whatever i'll just choke her to death.

"Cher?" She looks at me while walking down the stairs. Of course im looking through her things in the living room.

I turn around and smile. pauly is wearing this cute tight black dress, and i cant help but stare.

"Um yeah?" I look at her as she walks over to me."what are you doing here? why are you alive?" She looks at me.

"Well to honestly tell you...i was gonna choke you..." i strug my shoulders."Look i know your upset with me cher..but i didnt do much to you." she holds my hands in hers.

"Sure not much. Only left me there to die! Oh and not to mention make me play your little twisted game of love! You know i love you! You could of told me you werent into me...instead you try having some kill me!" I yell at her.

She looks down."look im sorry." She smiles at me."i wish i could believe you.." I start to walk to the door and pauly grabs my hand and pulls me into a kiss.

All i can think of is how bad i want her.i hate her so much...but i just can get her out of my head.

I pull away from her."i cant do this." I stare at her. Her arms around my body."Why? You can have me." Pauly whispers in my ear.

"I cant! i just cant get over the fact that you did all that to me." she lets go of me.

"im sorry! I really am cher! Look i dont care if you leave. Just know that im truly sorry. I thought you were dead and then you show up.i felt happy that you were alive.I didnt want to hurt you but they made me choose." i just stare at her.

I dont know what to think. Either she is actually sorry or if she just wants to mess with me more.

I hold one of her hands."Goodbye pauly...you shouldn't of done that. I cant trust you." I let go of her hand and kiss her cheek.

i look at her one more time and then leave. Sure i didnt get what i wanted but at least i ended this with her peacefully.

I just cant forgive her right now. Maybe later i can...