Chapter 7: First Tutoring Lesson.

First Tutoring Lesson.

Karrueche in her glasses ->

I die because I have the same ones!

"We bumped into each other and he fell on me and oh my God, Alex he was freaking sweaty and topless and just he I- god I love him." I sigh dreamily, looking off into space as my friends stare at me amusedly.

"So you guys spent the whole afternoon together?" Alex smirks.

"Yes! He offered to before I could leave and the whole time I was just like "am I dreaming?" "Is god playing a joke on me?" But no, it was all real and it was so perfect! Did I mention he frecking kissed me? Chris Brown kissed ya girl."

My friends laugh and shake their heads at my childish behaviour. I'm just hyperactive today whilst I talk about my phenomenal weekend.

"Did he know who you were?" Lennie asks.

"Huh?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Did he know that you two have spoken before and that you're the Coach's daughter and the girl he talked to in the parking lot?"

I bite my lip and look down shaking my head indicating he didn't recognise me.

"Well did you tell him your name?" Alex looks at me incredulously as if my next answers is everything.

I realise I didn't and face palm my forehead, hiding my face in my hands.

"Idiot, idiot, idiot!" She slaps me with her thin workbook. "How could you forget that?"

"I was in a rush to go to my grandmas house that I ran off after he kissed me! I was late!" I defend my stupidity.

"So what! Chris Brown is more important!" She yells but not loud enough for anyone to hear. "You finally get the guys attention after years and you don't tell him your fucking name! Are you serious?!"

"Calm the fuck down!" I hiss. "I wasn't thinking straight."

"Clearly," she rolls her eyes and sits back in her seat.

"You wouldn't either if the love of your life fucking kissed you." I hiss at her.

She waves me off and starts eating her burger she bought from the canteen.

"It's alright, Kae, he'll remember you. You spent a whole afternoon with the guy. He'll notice you in the hallways if he sees you." Lennie reassures me.

"Yeah...hopefully." I sigh.

The bell goes, indicating it's time to go to class.

"I am so not looking forward to English." Alex groans.

"I know," Lennie sighs, "she's keeping an eye on our behaviour and they're all fucking dumb cunts."

"I hate our class." Alex shakes her head.

"Really?" Lennie smirks teasingly, raising an eyebrow. "I thought you'd enjoy it since Micheal aka Tyga is in it."

"Fuck you." She glares at him and nudges him as she walks to her locker.

I turn to look at Chris's locker to see him arrive there just in time. He gets his books out and locks his locker before leaning on it. He gets his phone out and scrolls through it casually. He looks up and smiles at the girls who greet him and then looks around for somebody. His eyes land on me and he smiles making my heart rate accelerate in speed. He walks over to me and Lennie as I inwardly started dancing like Beyoncé in her hit song "Love On Top".

Lennie nudges me and I look up at him to see him grinning at me, making me blush. He goes to walk away but Chris furrows his eyebrows and grabs his arm gently.