Chapter 6: Dogs And Sweaty Encounters.

Dogs And Sweaty Encounters.

Video of Chris being cute with his dogs ->

Karrueche's beautiful dogs in this story on the side ->

I finish tying the shoelace on my last Air Force shoe and stand back up to my full height. I adjust my spandex shorts and bite my lip as I look at how tight they are. I pull down my spandex singlet that matches the shorts to my exercising attire out of pure insecurities. I put my contacts in and look at myself in the mirror to see how different I look without them and with my hair in a pony tail, away from my face.

I look at my glasses and think of how much of a different person they make me. I barely recognise myself without them. It truly feels like a disguise or a safety net when they're on.

I jog away from my mirror and clap at my dogs indicating to follow me downstairs and towards the park. Today is Saturday and like I promised my dogs, I'm taking them to the park for our usual runs. It's been a while due to my busy weeks of school and whatnot.

We get to the bottom of the stairs- my dogs struggling to come down them- making me laugh.

"Fat shits! Come on let's go!" I start clapping for them to hurry up.

"Karrueche, dad and I are going to grannies house now so we can help with the food. I expect to see you there after you shower and get ready from your walk, okay?" My mother asks as she's looking for her heels in the shoe closet.

"Yep, gotcha ya mum." I kiss her cheek and pick out the shoes she's looking for, making her chuckle in thanks. "You're welcome."

I walk into the kitchen and grab a apple and muesli bar to quickly eat. I throw two dog treats at my dogs and smile when they fight for one. Bella finishes hers and stares at Geronimo as he eats his. Geronimo looks up at her and sees her glance. He eats half of his treat and then pushes the other half to Bella with his nose. Bella immediately eats it while Geronimo looks at her. How are my dogs in love with each other and I'm still single?

I get out of staring at Geronimo in what was adoration for his loving act and throw him another treat for being a gentlemen.

"You're so fat Bella." I tease. "Taking G's treats and shit."

I throw the wrapper to my muesli bar away and then go to the sink to wash my apple and cut it. I walk to the fridge as I chew on my apple and get a ice cold bottle of water incase I get thirsty.

I grab their leashes and swallow the apple in my mouth before going to hook the leashes onto there custom made collars. Such spoiled little shits.

I put my apple down and grab my phone to hook it into this thing on my arm that latches onto the phone and keeps it there while you run so you don't have to hold your phone. It's practically like a holder for it.

I take one last bite from my apple and dump it into our trash can. I whistle for my dogs to meet me at the door so we can leave and their panting asses meet me there immediately. I grab ahold of their leashes and walk out of my home, closing the door behind us. Nobody will be home because Dante and his friends went to the mall to the arcade or whatever guys do.

I attach my water bottle to this thing I keep around Geronimo's body and then stand back up to continue our walk to the park.

Today is absolutely gorgeous. The sun is up, shinning the clouds away and giving room to the clear bright blue skies.The birds are out and about, chirping in glee as they sore with their friends or family. Children's gleeful laughter sounding through the sunny streets of houses as they are either with their friends or siblings, having a water fight or playing sports in their front yards or in the streets due to the lovely weather LA provides us with today. Girls my age tanning with their earphones in their ears, trying to get the perfect skin. Overall it seems like it's going to be a great day.