Chapter 20: Seven Minutes In Heaven

Seven Minutes In Heaven.

Chris' outfit and Range Rover ->

Narrators POV:

Chris eyes widen and for some reason as soon as the card fell from their mouths his stomach did too. Why did he tell her to turn around? It was his fault that the card fell.

As he sees August whispering to a worried Karrueche he grows angry. He was so sure she was about to have her first kiss and for some reason he didn't like that this is how it would happen. He felt like it was his duty to prevent it from happening.

He leans over and grabs the hostess by the shoulder to whisper in her ear, "change the game. Now. Say that we're playing seven minutes in heaven."

She eagerly nods at Chris' demand, wanting to make the most popular guy at her school happy. She just like every other girl swoon as soon as he opens his mouth.

She stands up as August's hand is on Karrueche's jaw. She clears her throat and yells, "we're changing the game! This got boring real fast."

August pulls away and Karrueche's wide eyes snap over to the hostess. Should she be feeling relived or disappointed that she didn't kiss him? Cause right now she feels both. She's conflicted. She actually thought they were going to kiss and she didn't know if she really had a problem with it.

The girl spins the bottle and it lands on Chris which makes her grin because she wants the bottle to land on her so she can get seven minutes alone with the schools basketball star. It's what any girl would want to be honest.

The bottle slowly starts to come to a halt as Chris' heart pounds in his chest at the thought of getting a desperate hoe, trying to jump his bones. He felt so confused when he suddenly wanted it to be Karrueche.

It lands on Karrueche and when he sees that she's too busy laughing at what August's whispering in her ear, he grows angry. That type of angry that you can't control, especially since the alcohol is buzzing inside him.

Karrueche gasps when everyone starts cheering and nudging her that she got picked, Chris angrily grabs her hand and pulls her up with him to take her to a room as everyone follows.

He finds an unoccupied room and pulls her in, slamming the door behind them and locking it.

Chris turns to her and doesn't act before thinking. Because next thing the both of them knew was that he was marching towards her.

"Chris-"

She's cut off by her own gasp when he grabs her face and places his lips over hers. She stiffens in his hold and stands as still as a pole, her hands firmly placed by her sides as he holds her face in his hands.

He growls within his throat when she isn't responding and mumbles against her soft lips, "kiss me back!"

"Y-You have a g-girlfriend,"she stutters as she feels like her heart has been shoved down her throat and feels like she could pass out any second. Did the love of her life really just kiss her?

"What girlfriend?" He smirks and runs his bottom lip over both of her top and bottom lip and she arches her back, holding back at moan at the feeling.

"I-I can't." She gulps thickly, shaking her head, her heart racing a million miles per hour, her head spinning widely as tries to keep her balance. She felt light headed and is trying her best to stay calm. This was real, it wasn't a dream.

"Why the fuck not?" He growls, pulling her face closer.

"Because I'd be doing exactly what she's doing to you," she whispers sorrowfully.