Chapter 16: "That's Not The Only Thing I'm Stealing."

"That's not the only thing I'm stealing."

I walk in with the boys' towels just under my armpits since my hands were occupied holding the holders containing their drink bottles.

I practically wobble over to the side lines as fast as I can before I drop everything.

The towels slip from under my left armpit and they fall flat against the floor, causing me to curse under my breath. They weren't necessarily under my armpit but they were just under it, resting against the side of my breasts.

I bite my lip and figure out how I'm going to bend down and retrieve the towels without dropping everything.

"Nice going, Karrueche." Johnny snickers as he walks past me with his bag on his left shoulder. "Can't seem to do anything right, huh?"

I scowl at his retrieving figure and will myself not to drop everything and pounce on his ass. Ignorant dick head.

"Don't worry about him." I hear Chris sigh from behind me which gives me goosebumps upon hearing his voice. It's like music to my ears.

Next thing I know he's picking up the towels which has my eyes bulging out of my eye sockets. Is he publicly helping me and being seen with me right now? Wow, I guess things are slowly starting to change.

"Babe, get up," Amber scolds Chris before turning to smirk at me, "that's the help's job. You should let her pick 'em up."

Chris rolls his eyes and stands back up once he has the small towels folded together again. He grabs one of the water bottle holders from my hand to generously help me and then looks at Amber with a blank look, "don't, Amber.

She rolls her eyes and stands on her tippy toes to place her lips against his mouth which makes me gag and catch their attention once they pull away.

"What, slave?" She looks at me with an annoyed glare.

"Nothing," I walk past her and Chris and then look over my shoulder, "who knows where your lips have been."

The teammates who hear, snicker and August suddenly appears with a smirk. "They've been around the basketball team's dick instead of Chris's dick."

The whole team immaturely "oh" as August had just ripped a sick joke that had wrecked Amber hardcore. The cheerleading team who cheer for the basketball team were also in here, so that added to Amber's humiliation.

"I'm very much loyal to my boyfriend!" Amber scowls at August.

"Can't trust thots," I sing and place down one of the water bottle holders carrying at least six water bottles. "She'll leave your ass, never trust a big butt and a smile."

Again the whole gym of immature teenagers applaud my song reference with their laughter and chanting to Amber as if saying "I wouldn't take that if I were you, Amber". But all she did was grunt like a child and stomp off to sit on the bleachers by herself.

August chuckles and pulls me in for a hug just as Chris comes to put down the towels and bottle holder he generously took off my hands.

"Thank you," I say shyly towards him.

"You're welcome." He sighs with a smile. "Sorry about her."

"No, I'm sorry about her." I smirk and he actually laughs along with August instead of defending his girlfriend. Guess he's sick of her bullshit too.

"Wow." I chuckle.

"What?" He smiles confusedly.

"I'd expect a boyfriend to defend his girlfriend." I snicker.