Chapter 28: First Hangover.

How Karrueche looks in this chapter^ 🙊😍

I groan and hold my head as we all have breakfast at the motel buffet. The palms of my hands are placed on my eyelids to squeeze my eyes shut as a hoodie is thrown over my head. I'm also wearing a pair of sweatpants and my Nikes. I wasn't in the mood for anything unless it was something really greasy which apparently is good to eat during a hangover.

When I woke up this morning my head was literally pounding, the light was way too bright and I just felt disgusting. Moving felt impossible and my throat burned from the Vodka. Guess the symptoms of a hangover are true.

A cup of juice is placed near my empty plate and along with a pill beside the juice. I look up and the waiter had already left before I could ask why he placed a pill there. Does this motel low key promote drugs? Nah...

I feel my phone vibrate and take it from my pocket to press the side button so it lights up. Chris' name appeared and my stomach filled with butterflies as I fight a blush off my face. I remembered everything about last night and I'm glad I'm not one of those drunks who don't remember a thing.

I put my password in and squint to read the text.

I told the waiter to get you a glass of juice and some medicine for your hangover. So take them to feel better :) -Chris

I blush and look up to see him looking at me with a soft smile on his pretty face. I smile back and text him.

Thank you, that's really considerate of you :) Btw Alex told me you carried me back to the motel after I fell asleep at the party. Thank you for doing that! -My little tutor

He smiles down at his phone and my stomach flutters with butterflies. I put the pill into my mouth and drink my juice as he types a response.

Although I had no control over my actions cause my emotions were heightened and everything felt amazing, I still feel low about myself for not pushing Chris off of me again last night. But what confused me is that he wasn't lustful. It's like we had forgotten everything and we're back to being ourselves.

Does it make me a hoe for kissing a guy then letting the love my life kiss me too? I wish I had the strength to push him off but if you were in love with someone you'd understand why I can't just simply get over him as soon as he wrongs me.

The heart wants what it wants and you can't do a thing about it no matter how much you know it's not good for you and that you need to move on. You can't stop your heart from pounding, or the nerves from settling in.

You're welcome! Just please remember that... That I will I always protect you and do everything to keep you happy. That I only have good intentions. Please... -Chris

You need to tell me, it's killing me and confusing me! I don't know how much longer I can handle you going back and forth with me. I have feelings and I don't want to two time you and August. That's my only regret from last night cause it wasn't fair on either of you. -My Little Tutor

He frowns as he reads the lengthy text and I suddenly feel bad.

When I find a way to protect you from the backlash of breaking up with Amber I'll tell you everything! I promise! But till then I'm stuck with her and I guess that's my punishment anyway. As soon as I find a way to protect you from her, she's gone and you'll be my girl. Only mine. No August not anybody. -Chris