Chapter 14: Dog Park Flirting & Dante's Friends.

Dog Park Flirting & Dante's Friends.

I finish tying my other pair of Nikes and then get up off the couch in my living room. I walk over to my dogs and bend down onto my knee to connect their leashes to their collars. I stand back up and walk the dogs with me to the door so we can being our exercise to the dog park.

"Mama, I'm leaving!" I yell.

"Alright, keep your phone on you!" She yells back.

"I will! Bye!" I yell before closing the door behind me.

We jog down the steps of my house and then begin walking out of my driveway to reach the sidewalk. I look around to see the street I live on quite empty. Everyone must be out or something because it's usually packed with kids playing with their friends or just hanging out in their front yards, soaking up the sun.

We start off at a slow pace but I'm keen to speed it up since I feel really energetic today.

"Come on fatties, get a move on it," I encourage them, pulling their leashes so they get the memo to speed it up.

I start to jog and they follow in pursuit, jogging beside me. I almost laugh when I hear their heavy breathing. Fat shits need to get into shape.

My music fills my eardrums with the pleasant sound of Beyoncé's voice. I smile upon hearing one of my favourite songs by her but then change it to a more motivational song. One to get my blood pumping and get me running faster due to the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

Soon enough, the dog park comes into view. I slow down to a jog, sensing my dogs were probably already tired from the running we'd just did to get here.

I tug their leashes and break off into a run again, but this time it wasn't a sprint, it was more of a medium paced run.

I lip-sync the lyrics to 'Fucking Problems' once Drakes well written verse begins, making me smile at my favourite part of the song. He truly is one of the best in the rapping game along side many other YMCMB musical artists.

We dodge a man jogging with his dog and then a women walking with her wiener dogs I can't help but laugh at. They're so cute and the way they walk amuses me.

I see an absolutely gorgeous Siberian Husky in the distance and slow down my running to a light jog as I'm fascinated by the beautiful animal. I walk to the owner and his dog, transfixed on the dog and the dog only.

I grin and get down on one knee. I reach out to touch the dog but stop abruptly when I realise I was touching a stranger's dog without their permission.

I look up and take no time in apologising, "I'm so sorry! That was completely rude of me, I should've asked first be-"

He deeply chuckles and the sound was absolutely lovely to my ears. It was husky and low. I take the time to take in his feature and I'm surprised when I realise just how attractive this man is.

His skin's tanned although I'm sure it's natural and he's African American. He has blue eyes that are completely inciting and most defiantly mesmerising. His jaw seems sharp enough to cut through glass which reminds me of how I say that about Chris's delicious jaw line. This guy also has a fit body from what I can see since he's wearing a muscle shirt that reveals his hips due to them being cut open. A pair of black shorts cover his thighs and a pair of Nike free runs adorn his feet.

"It's fine, love." He smiles politely. "You can pat her."

I blush and nod my head, a grateful smile gracing my lips. I bend back down onto one knee in front of the gorgeous animal and take no time in patting the fur on her back to see how she warms up to me. She seemed to welcome my touch so I itch behind her ears and she leans into my touch, wanting more of the pleasurable sensation my nails provide her with. I take her head into my hands and scratch her fur playfully which has her panting and closing her eyes, obviously enjoying it.