Chapter 23

Two weeks later...

miya's pov

Blake's birthday was tommorow and the party was set up and done. It might sound weird throwing a twenty year old guy a surprise party but we've invited all his friends from across the world that he said he was missing. They had all agreed to come to the party and I was so happy, I really hope he was going to like it.  I had also gotten him two motorbikes. I know what your saying why two. Well ones from me and the other ones from hazel XD. I had gotten him a black fazor, and hazel( well me) had gotten him a FJR. Hopefully he will like them. "Blake, come to bed with me its getting late" he smiled and nodded tirdley and he stumbled upstairs to bed. We got into bed, he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. I pulled his arm away and moved to the other side of the bed pretending that I was hot. He pulled a face but rolled over. It wasnt long until he fell asleep as he was obviously nakerd out from today.

I snuck out of bed, slowly opening the door and snuck out the room carefull not to wake him up. Liz met me at the bottom of the stairs with max and we got to work making the house presentable with banners and balloons. It seems babyish but he told me he's been to loads of party's but never had a birthday party and the house has never been decorated for his birthday either. So me being me, we had to do it.... We had just finished the decorating and it was three in the morning. I grabbed a drink sipping from it. "Miya? Miya where are you?" Blake's voice came from upstairs. Shit he can't see the house yet... "gotta go Blake's calling for me Byeeee" I waved and ran up the stairs.

"Sorry I was getting a drink" I smiled placing the glass on the bed side table. "Are you alright" I looked back to see his worried face... again. I nodded and went to sit next to him but he pulled me on top of him, his arms around me. "Are you sure?" I laughed kissing his lips "Yes I'm fine" I got off of him. I slipped under the covers letting him pull me closer. I snuggled my head into his chest letting his heart lullaby me to sleep with happy thoughts.

-------------------------------------

I woke up softly to hear mummering next to me. What the fuck is that noise. I sat up letting my eyes wonder the room, coming to a stop where Blake slept next me. He spoke softly under his breath but I was unable to hear what he was saying. Awhhh he talks in his sleep. I slapped a hand across my face to stop myself from laughing. His eyes  opened and he stared at me. "What?" he looked weirdly at me. At this I burst out laughing. "What the hell is wrong with you miya" he sat up giving me yet a weirda look. I calmed myself down and he rolled his eyes lying back down, and went back to sleep. I pocked his arm "Blake... Blake you have to get up now" I pocked him again. He grunted rolling over on top of me. I realised he was actually asleep again, but his weight was to much and was squashing the air out of me. "Blake" I wheezed. I tried to push him off of me with no luck. I pocked his side just under his ribs and he shot back yelping and fell of the bed making a massive bang. I starting peeing myself laughing. "So-the-big-bad-alpha's-ticklish" I said in between giggles. He glared at me making me laugh harder. He ran at me but I ran in the bathroom hiding from him. "Your so going to pay for that" he's voice was muffled by the door but I gulped knowing I was in shit. "you were lying on top of me, I couldn't breath" "Your still going to pay" I just left him with silence. "Miya, open the door"... silence.... "Miya, open the god danm door"...silence... "Miya, open the fucking door"...silence... He started banging on the door, trying to break into it. I waited until I knew he was putting his weight on it to open the door. He fell in and I jumped over him, slamming the door behind me. I ran through our bedroom door slamming that one to and ran all the way down the stairs.

Liz, Kyle, Max, johnny, Nathan and a few others stood in the living room and I joined them waiting for Blake. He ran into the room. "Miya your in Shi... What?" he looked surprised around the room. "Surprise!" we all shouted. He turned to look at us he's face covered in shock. "Happy birthday, baby" I smiled and he's face grew into a humungous smile, he pulled me of the floor into a hug kissing me. "So you like it?" I bit my lip. "I love it thank you so much" he kissed me again. I was so happy he liked it. "So for the rest of today, we're going to build a bear, then having McDonald's and then we're having a party with bob the builder and frank the clown over with lots of party games sound good?" he's face turned to disgust and I burst out laughing. "I was only kidding" I laughed again. "You keep laughing at me" He pouted and I laughed. "That's cause its funny" I walked over sitting on his lap and pulling him into a kiss.

"Mommy, can we show daddy his prezzie now" hazel piped in. "Of course we can" I picked her up with one arm and took Blake's hand in my free hand. We walked outside to the garage. I set hazel down and pressed the garage button. It opened up to reveal the two bikes. He smiled widely as he stared at them. Hazel ran up to the FJR and hugged the tire "This ones from me" he walked up picking her up "thank you nic nak" that was Blake's nickname for her. He walked over to me pulling me over and kissing me. I smiled pulling out a helmet and passing it him. "Go, have fun but be back and ready for eight, dress nicely, I have a surprise for you" He smiled pulling on the helmet and jumping on the fazor and drove of. I smiled to myself, very happy that he liked them.

-------------------------------------

Blake's pov

The ride had been amazing, I love motorbikes.  I had to get back for whatever miya had planned though. I can't believe how much miya had already done, I really loved her. I also had a surprise for her tonight, I smiled to myself as I drove up the path that led to the pack house. I parked the bike, jumping of and walked through the door. I ran up to our room whistling a tune. I stripped got in the shower and jumped out again. I dried myself putting on a pair of dark blue jeans, a white shirt that had a v at the front and a pair of shoes to match. Walking down the stairs I noticed I had five minutes and pored myself a drink. I set the empty glass down, looking up as I heard the stairs creak. There stood miya looking absolutely beautiful. She had a red sparkly dress on that looked perfect of her. Her hair was curly and half clipped up so it was all over one shoulder. The clip was the beautiful red flower pendant clip I brought her for her eighteenth. She looked up smiling at me. "Ready?" I smiled. "Not yet just one more thing" she smiled and I gave her a questioning look. She pulled out a black blindfold from behind her back. She walked behind me gently putting it on, I knew she was being careful not to hurt me. Darkness enveloped me and I became uneasy about my surroundings and balance. I felt her wrap her hand around my'ne, giving it a slight tug for me to follow her. I walked slowly with her. "Okay your getting in a car so watch your head" I heard her say behind me. Her small hands helped me into the car and I sat there uncomfortable not being able to see. She laughed lightly hanging onto my hand.

I felt the car stop and she lead the way again. We stopped suddenly and the blindfold was taken of. "Surprise" I hear being shouten by numerous people. My eyes come into focas to see a big hall covered in lights and decorations. One end there were tables for people to eat and at the other end was a dance floor. Little white circles danced across the ceiling. I looked across the sea if many people to see a lot of my missed friends from other countries. I smiled kissing miya on the head and going to greet my friends. I looked across to see a massive smile from miya.

After greeting, meeting and having many small conversations I walked back over to miya. She turned around smiling at me. I pulled out the cream colored envelope I had been holding on to. I passed it to her and she looked up confused. I smiled kissing her on her forehead and walked away...