Chapter 8

Blake

I called a meeting for midnight making sure Miya and the packs children was asleep. I needed to protect them from the rouge. I creeped out the room making sure to keep the door slightly open. I went into the living room to see the whole pack there looking at me with wide worried eyes. And I started telling them about the rouges who hurt my mate.

Miya

A cold breeze brushed against my face making me shiver. I slowly opened my eyes to see the window wide open. I huffed and went to shut it until realising I can't... An unfamiliar scent hit my nose and I rolled over to be face to face with a rouge. He lay on the bed extremely close to me and had a wide mad smile showing his yellow and black teeth. I went to scream but he lunged at me grabbing my throat, pushing us of the bed and landing on the floor him on top of me. Before I could do anything he had a gag tied round my mouth. I tried to push him of but he grabbed my hands above my head. He slipped his hand under my top with his other one still holding my hands and rised up and up until coming to my bra. He slipped underneath it. I wimpered under the gag causing him to smile more. "I wonder what would happen if the Luna and white wolf mated with a rouge... well lets see!" He slipped he's hand back out. Trailing it over my stomach all the way down. He grabbed me down there and started to squeeze. He slipped his hand under my leggings and started to pull them down. I gasped sharply. He's hand loosend for a second and I pulled mine away quickly. I punched him in the face making him pull back. I kicked him in the bulls.

I crawled out the room calling for help. He ran out grabbing my arm. I twisted and pushed him. He was at the top of the stairs as I pushed him his foot fell from underneath him and he fell. He grabbed my leg and pulled him down with him. I screamed as I fell with the rouge still having a tight grip on my leg. My arm caught on the corner making a deep thick cut run from my elbow to the top of my wrist. I wimpered in pain. He had thankfully grabbed my good leg but this is the second time iv fell down the stairs. Well technically I'm being dragged down the stairs.

The rouge hit his head of the wall and fell unconscious as we skidded across the laminate floor after the stairs. The pack must of heard my scream because nathan came running out. "Are you okay what happened?" he rushed taking the gag from round my mouth. "Rouge" I whispered while pointing to the unconscious male. Blake came running up to me. "Its the missing rouge take him to the silver cells for questioning of who sent him nath" He was in his alpha mode. He turned back to me and he's eyes softened. "Are you okay?" I just looked at him. I had almost been raped by a rouge. He's thumb lightly ran over the long cut. "Ow" I mumbled. It was sore and tingly. "Sorry" he looked up from my arm. I started crying. I couldn't help it. I'm a virgin and I almost had that taken away from me and not by the person I wanted. Blake. "Baby what happened what did he do?" he pulled me onto his lap. I took a deep breath and told him everything. By the time I finished Blake was madder then iv ever seen him. His eyes were pitch black. He jumped up pushing me of his lap and speed walked to cells. I grabbed my crutches and hobbled after him. As I neared the holding cell I heard terrible screaming and hurried up worried.

As I came into view of the cells I saw Blake snap the rouges head. He then turned and punched a hole in one of the walls next to the cells. He has just killed someone I can not believe he has just killed someone. I hobbled up and touched his arm trying to get him to calm down. He turned quickly a horrid death look on his face. I gasped as his spun. He frightened me. He's face softened but I was still shocked that he'd kill someone. I looked from him to the dead rouge back to him. He followed my line of glance and realise that I saw what happened. He grabbed my waist ,pulling my feet of the ground, into a hug. "Im sorry you weren't meant to see that but I couldn't let him get away with what he did, miya he almost raped you!" at that he stuck his head in the crook of my neck and sniffed my scent calming him down. "He almost raped my sister" Nathan said lowly behind us. I looked up to see his eyes pitch black. "He's dead it doesn't matter" I mutter. "It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter! he almost fucking raped you and your saying it doesn't fucking matter!" Nathan shouted. I cowered back as far I could go into Blake's arms. "Nath stop it your scaring her" blake said. Nathan calmed down at this his eyes returned back to their blue/grey colour. He walked up to me pulling me from blakes arms and into a hug. "Im sorry" he muttered into my ear. A low growl came from Blake behind us and he tugged me back into his arms. "She's my sister" Nathan pointed out. "She's mine" grumbled Blake. "Shutup his my brother idiot" I laughed and hugged Blake until the rouge caught my eye and I shoved my head into his chest. Blake saw I did not like it picked me and carried me out. We walked up to our room to see the doc waiting for us. "Hello Alpha, Luna. Luna take this tonight and it should have your leg healed by tommorow morning its an ancient recipe" we thanked the doctor and he left. I opened the bottle and drowned the lot scowling in disgust. Blake laughed picked me up and put me on the bed. He stripped to his boxers. He got in next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled close into him my head on his chest. My thoughts were on the rouge but soon fell into a deep sleep.