Chapter 2

I woke screaming the house down. I know it was just a dream but I can't help worrying. I wiped the sweat of my forehead. I got up and wrapping my housecoat firmly around me. I went in the hallway, to find my brother.

I walked past the study to hear light breathing. Quietly I opened the door to find him asleep. I tried to creep back out. "miya, what are you doing" my face scrunched as I heard his voice, damn. I turned round, my eyes meeting with his bright blue ones. I couldn't stop myself, just seeing him well made me jump for joy.

I rushed in grabbing him in a tight hug. "Miya, what's wrong and why were you screaming" he pulled back looking me in the eyes. “I had a bad dream, it had you.... how did you know I screamed you were asleep?" I raised a brow, he looked down. "I fell asleep" he murmured. "Nice, great that you care" I said rolling my eyes. "I do care I just took sleeping tablets so leave me alone" he said stubbornly. I giggled. As I was about to retort, a sharp high pitched noise rang out.

I slapped my hands over my ears. I looked out the window to see a man blowing a dog whistle. His dog came running and he stopped. I fell to the floor relieved. "You know I really like being a werewolf with its running and fighting skills, its enhanced smells and hearing, but it seriously has it downs" Nathan moaned. I laughed at him.

I jumped out of my skin as a knock came from downstairs. "Who’s knocking on our door at this time of night" I asked. "If you answer it you might actually find out" Nathan said sarcastically. I glanced at him giving him a death stare before walking downstairs and opening the door.

"Alpha Blake what are you doing here" I asked rather confused. "I'm here to talk to you and your brother" he said. "Come on in" I muttered. He was very hot, straight six pack showing under his tight shirt, bright eyes, and a breath taking smile. I glanced down not wanting making eye contact. He walked into the living room to where my brother was. "Hmmmmm what is that lovely smell, it smells of strawberries and cookies" I sniffed the air. "Hm me to, you cooking something?" the alpha asked. Alpha Blake and Nathan looked at each other and then turned to me.

"What, why you looking at me like that, hello" they looked like they were in a trance. “okay I’ve known both of you since nursery and I have never seen either of you look like this, snap out of it" I clicked my fingers. The penny dropped in my head. "No way" I gasped. One word; that's all the alpha said, just one word.

"MATE"