Chapter 14

Blake had fell asleep long ago but I didn't feel tired so grabbed a piece of paper and began sketching pictures of our wolves and the forest and the house ect. Morning light shone through the window into the study as I looked down on the many sketches there must of been about ten. Blake stirred from behind the desk. I had moved to sit in another seat as not to kill his legs. I carried on the sketch of a pup howling up at the moon. I heard him stand up. "Morning beautiful" he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hmm" I replied not even looking up. "What you doing there?" he picked me up sitting down and placed me on his lap. He looked at all the pictures smiling as he did so. "Wow there amazing. I didn't know you could draw" he laughed lightly. "Yeah its been my hobby since I was little, me and mom used to draw together" I sighed. "You wanna tell me?" he pulled me closer. I took a deep breath only Liz and max knew anything about my parents. "My mom disappeared three years ago we don't know where or why but we believe she is dead" I took another deep breath. "My father killed himself a month later. I walked into the kitchen to find him hanging from the door" I crunched up my hands and shoved my head into his chest and breathed his scent as I calmed down. My parents were dead and there was nothing I could do about it. "Its okay I'm here now" he held me tight comforting me.

An hour past and Blake started to stand up. "I gotta go do some Alpha stuff be careful with the baby don't lift heavy things or anything love you loads" he kissed my forehead putting his hand on my stomach before taking his leave. I got up and went downstairs into the garden. The sun was shining bright ahead and I lay on the grass soaking it in. This summer had been amazing I had got a lovely tan. The heat was going to kill me though, I felt like an oven on full temperature. It was going to be nice when the baby came. Me and Blake would have a proper family started and he or she would be the next alpha. Would it be a he or a she? I would love to have a girl. Take her shopping pick out cute dresses buy her dolls put her hair in pig tails watch her grow into a strong independent women. But then I knew that Blake would love a boy. To play football with, watch his matches, teach him the respects of alpha, see him at school. Either one we'd see them find there mate, become alpha, have a good life start, do school everything and anything all the ups and downs. I cannot wait.

Blake's pov

I walked out in the garden her surprise waiting for her was ready. She was lying on the grass stretched out her hair sprawled around her. My love, my world. And soon there would be a small version of her, both of us. I sat down next to her realising she was asleep. I lent down to her ear shouting boo. She jumped up screaming her eyes wide open. "Blake your an idiot, what did you do that for?" she smacked my arm. I laughed lightly pulling her onto my lap. "Iv got a surprise for you be ready by six, dress nice I promise you'll like this" I kissed her lightly, picking her up and placing her on her feet. She ran of into the house. Max walked up to me. "You got it? Sorted it out?" he looked at where miya had just gone. "Yeah its sorted I just hope its good enough" to say I was anxious was an understatement. "It will be" I nodded my head and went to get ready. Nathan was in the kitchen. "Mind looking after things while we're out tonight?" he was beta so while I was gone he would take over. "Yeah good luck, look after my sister" he looked up from his sandwich. "I will. I wont let anything happen to her ever" he nodded his head and I went upstairs for a shower. I jumped in the shower washing myself and jumped out. I pulled some dark jeans on with a white shirt that was unbuttoned slightly with some smart shoes to match. It was almost six so I walked into the living room to wait for miya. I heard her walking down the stairs and stood up to see the most beautiful person I have ever seen. She had a short puffed up white dress with sequins on the tight chest bit. There were no straps and quite big at the bottom. She had pretty white heels on with a matching braclet and earings. "Wow miya you look gorgeous" I lifted her up in the air. "Thanks" she giggled. "Come on lets go" I took her small hand in my large one and led her to the convertible. I opened the door for her and she gracefully slid in. I jumped in the other side started the car and we were on our way. "So where are we going?" I turned my head to see her looking at me intent on my answer. I looked quickly back at the road "Its a surprise". I really hope she likes it. She's my love, my everything, my world. The ride took an hour but when we arrived butterflies were buzzing in my stomach. We were on the beach, as we walked further up I had set out a table with candles and a dinner. She gasped and I knew she loved it all ready.

Miya pov

We had stopped at the beach, the waves calmly splashing up the sand. He held my hand as we walked, the sand crunching under our feet. We walked round the corner to see a small table set up with a couple of glowing candles and dinner. I gasped it was truly beautiful. I hugged him tight as a thank you. He pulled the chair out for me. We ate dinner as the conversation was natural. We talked about everything and anything. A conversation started about relationships not my strong point... "So who were you with before me?" Blake looked up from his dinner. "errr" I felt a blush creep up my face. "Come on tell me" he laughed lightly. "I wasn't with anyone, you should know that you were my only love" the blush heated up. "Good" I laughed at this. "You were my first and will be my last love. Your my love, my world, my everything and nothing will change that. The baby has made that stronger. I love you with all my heart and I want you to know that. I want to show that to you" he dropped down onto one knee and I gasped. "Miya Kayn will you marry me and become Miya Edwards" he opened a small box to see a beautiful diamond ring, my birth stone. "Oh my gosh yes!" he grabbed my waist and twirled me around. I took his face with my hands and kissed him with everything I had. We spent time swimming and laughing as happy as we could be. Night came to soon and we had to go back. I fell asleep soon with happy thoughts and dreams.

Blake pov

I had never seen her so happy when I asked her to marry me. Her face was bright the whole afternoon. She had fell asleep in the car on the way back. We arrived back at the pack house and I picked her up out the car. I took her upstairs placing her carefully on the bed. I slipped in next to her wrapping my arms around her growing belly and snuggled close falling asleep.