chapter 5

Blake

My eyes widened in shock. Miya is a white wolf. There is only one white wolf and one black wolf in existence. When they die one more is born. And miya is the white wolf. She yelped in shock.

" I told you she was the white wolf" one rouge said to anouther. They all shifted and attacked at once. We shifted and jumped in to help miya fight.

Miya

I struck a rouge with my paw, breaking his jaw with a horrid crack. I struck again knocking him out. A thud came behind. I whipped my head round, to find Blake knocking out a rouge who snuck up on me. I was still mad at him trust me but I needed to concentrate on the Rouges. Johnny, max and Liz were busy fighting three others. But there were six so where is the sixth one. I looked around.

A seering pain ran through my leg. I looked round to find the sixth rouge biting hard on my leg. I wimpered as he bit harder. I shifted back, looking at my leg. It was bad. The skin was ripped and hanging of my leg, the bone was showing partly and blood was spilling on the grass. I looked up the rouge coming closer, growling in my face. I closed my eyes expecting this to be the end. I heard the wolf wimper and slowly looked up to see Blake throwing him up the tree, his neck gave a loud snap and he landed limpily on the floor.

Blake

I turned to see miya on the floor the wolf about to bite her head of. I ran up grabbed him by the scruff and chucked him to the nearest tree his neck making a satisfying snap. I walked over, pulling her into a big hug. I buried my head in the nook of her neck and kissed it. Her breathing became slower, relaxing in my arms. "Im still mad at you" she whispered. My heart dropped I shouldn't of done that and I feel terrible. Her body slipped in my arms. I caught her and sat on the ground with her in my arms. She looked up and cried in pain. I didn't understand, what was wrong with her. I looked down to see a bite in her leg, half her fucking leg was missing. Stupid rouge. She was losing blood fast. She went limp and fell unconscious.

I picked her up bridal style and turned round to see johnny holding Liz. I ran over. "Is she okay?" I asked worried. "I think so,one of them knocked her out" he answered giving a worried look at miya. "yeah she's losing blood fast, come on both need the pack doctor. We started running with max towards the pack house.