Chapter 13

It had been eight weeks since me and blake had mated and the bond had grown stronger. I loved him with everything I have and I would never let him go. It all just felt right. Him being there, falling asleep in his arms, mating with him. It felt like I had truly found the right place in my heart. And his mother was mad but an absolute lovely lady who I love like my own mother. My mom. She had disappeared three years ago and left me on my own and my dad in distraught. He killed himself a month later. Blake doesn't know that yet every time he brings up the subject I change it to something like how's the weather. I plan on telling him I just don't know when... Today! He needs to know... I guess.

I opened my eyes slowly to the bright sunshine filtering through a gap in the curtains. I felt around the bed to find Blake not there and felt suddenly upset. Then really angry and then disappointment and then back to immensely upset. I calmed down wondering what the heck that was all about. I relaxed slipping fully under the covers and sat there happy. Suddenly the emotions came back and I felt nausea hit me like a brick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up the whole contense of my belly. Liz ran in holding my hair out the way as I threw up yet more even though i had nothing left in my stomach. I washed out my mouth and sat on the bed.

"You okay?" Liz's face came into view as she knelt down next to me. I nodded my head "yeah im actually fine now" she smiled and patted my hand. "It was actually weird because I experienced a mega load of strong emotions before hand" I streched out my legs. "I feel like I haven't been out for ages" I smiled at the thought. "Well come on lets go shopping I haven't been out in ages either" she jumped up clapping her hands. I walked into the closet and picked out a tight top with skinny jeans and some converse. I pulled the top on, I think it shrunk in the wash because its a bit tight. I pulled on my jeans and I couldn't button it up properly. "Geez Liz I'm getting fat now I cant even put my jeans and top on properly" Liz's face broke into a smile at this. "I knew it" She laughed loudly. "What?" she was truly confusing me. "The emotions, the nausea, the clothes it all fits together. Your pregnant" she squealed out the last bit. My face dropped and I stood there taking it all in. "We'll get a pregnancy test while we're there okay?" I just nodded my head unsure what I should say or even if I could say anything. I pulled a white summer dress over my head and I looked normal no belly. I slipped some dollys on and jumped into Liz's car. "Let's go" she started the engine and drove off. I was sick twice while up the shopping centre. And it was six o'clock when we had finally stopped shopping. I ran into the bathroom for a third time today as Blake mindlinked me. 'Where are you?" his worried voice entered my head. 'I'm emptying my contents into the loo' I cut him of as I continued to throw up. Once I had cleaned up we decided to pick up the pregnancy test and head back home.

As soon as I walked through the door strong arms had lifted me of the ground. Liz had the same problem. I laughed putting my arms around his neck to stop falling. "What's up?" Blake had a seriously worried face on him. "Where have you been I was so worried about you and what do you mean you were emptying your contents into a loo?" Me and Liz shared a look. "We was just shopping and I was being sarcastic" I replied quickly jumping out his arms. I grabbed my bags and ran up the stairs Liz behind me. We dumped the bags on the floor grabbed the pregnancy test and I went into the bathroom while Liz waited outside. I came out nervous in case I was. I don't know if id be a good enough mother what if I didn't raise it properly? What if something happened? What if I had a miscarriage? Things flew through my head as I passed the test to Liz hopping from one foot to the other. She looked up with a sullen look on her face. "Sorry your..." the she looked up shaking her head "PREGNANT" she shouted the last part jumping up to hug me. I started to breath funny what am I going to do? I'm not a good enough mother. "Okay calm down its okay its okay this is good news right?" I sat down on the bed. "What if I'm not a good enough mother?" "You'll be a great mother trust me" Liz squeezed my hand. This conversation carried on and we ended up talking about baby names. A small knock at the door came and we stopped talking. "Liz you in there come on its 1 in the morning come to bed" jonnys voice came from the other side and true enough it was one. "See you in the morning Liz bye" I hugged her as she left and I went to find Blake who Johnny said was in his office. I knocked at the door getting nervous as I could smell his intoxicating sent. "Come in" his voice was strained at the other side which made me feel worse. What if he wasnt ready? What if he was to tired? What if I put to much stress on him? I opened the door slowly walking in and closing the door. I just stood there looking at him to nervous to say anything to... scared. I slowly walked over to him and looked down where he sat in his big chair behind the desk. "Im scared" is all I managed to slip out before I started trembling. He pulled me down onto his lap whispering calming words as I hugged him back. I looked up at him taking his hands in minr. "Blake..." I looked down. "Miya you know you can tell me anything anytime anywhere, I love you always and nothing can change that" I took a deep breath. "Im pregnant" I blurted out staring tentatively at Blake. A massive smile crossed his face as he jumped up twirling me around. "Miya baby that's the most amazing news iv heard" he grabbed my head pushing me into a lustful kiss. "But what if I'm a bad mom? What if its to much stress for you? What if it all goes wrong?" the questions in my head came out my mouth. "Your going to be a great mom, it won't stress me out, everything will be fine" he smiled. I had never seen him smile so much before. He was truly happy and so was I.