Chapter 4

Blake

I just stared after, as realization hit me of what I just did. I'd been staring at the door for the last ten minutes. "well done, just well done" Liz glared at me. "I just wanted to show it of and the party was embarrassing" I put my head into my hands. "come on we better go and find her, johnny, max, Kyle, BLAKE come on before she gets herself hurt. We walked out of the door. I sniffed the air. " she went to the forest, Shit the forest" it was almost midnight and she was alone...

Miya

I walked through the forest. I had been walking for about ten minutes, before coming into a clearing. A branch snapped. I snapped my head in that direction, and anouther one. Someone was here. I felt their eyes bouring into my back. " Miya" I heard Liz shouting. "Miya" Blake and johnny shouted at the same time.

"In here, in the clearing" I shouted back. A strong smell hit my nose as four Rouges came out. They surrounded me as two more came out. "Err... guys ROUGES" I shouted. They came running into the clearing. Blake growled. I turned and he came to me. "Im sorry, baby I didn't mean to push you " he kissed my lips. " err guys sorry to brake you up, but there looking at us like we're a meal.

I turned to face them as a searing pain ran though me. I dropped to the ground. It was like my first transformation but worse all over again. My bones cracked and the pain got worse. I screamed and screamed. "miya, what's going on, miya, baby?" I heard Blake at my side. I screamed again as the pain worsened. My bones cracked and I shifted to my wolf. But it wasn't my usual bright red fur. It was WHITE!