Chapter 17

"Those doors wouldn't hold for long." Freddy snickered gleefully. He shoved Foxy to the floor roughly and fox awkwardly landed in his side.

"Don't touch him!" Justin roared, making an attempt to run towards Foxy.

"Don't." The girl told him, holding up a hand to stop him.

"You can't save him." Freddy gloated. "He's a machine. If I flick the switch on his back...." He laughed evilly at the thought.

"Please..." The girl pleaded.

"I don't pity you. We don't have emotions. We only feel the need for blood and revenge." His eyes grew hungry.

Justin placed himself between Freddy and the girl who had saved his life.

"You can't protect her. Just like you couldn't protect your friend."

Justin's anger flares up and it took every ounce if his energy trying yo prevent himself from hurling himself at Freddy.

In that few seconds where they stared each other down, Bonnie burst forward.

"I'll kill em! I'll get them for you Freddy!" She ran straight for them.

Still clutching her pipe, the girl burst forward and to the side.

With a roar of frustration, Bonnie whirled around, only to be grabbed by the shoulders by the two humans.

"No! Let me go!" Bonnie struggled.

"Let her go." Freddy stated flatly.

"Only if you hand over Foxy." He pointed to his body that lay on the floor helplessly.

Freddy's laughed echoed throughout the room. "You must be joking!"

"Freddy! Help!" Bonnie pleaded, eyes wild with fear.

"I don't care for her. I don't care for anyone." Freddy snorted. "Kill her. See if I care."

Bonnie gasped, and her eyes fell to the floor. She stumbled a little. "What..."

"Of course you never thought I REALLY scared for you. Did you?" Freddy laughed.

Bonnie looked crestfallen.

"Let her go. She won't get us anywhere." The girl whispered in Justin's ear.

"Maybe he's just acting like this in order for us to give her back." Justin whispered back.

"I don't think so. Not someone like Freddy. He has no heart."

Reluctantly, he let go of Bonnie. She scrambled away, and stood beside Chica. If a robot could cry, tears would have been falling around her dirty face.