Chapter 2

How was your night?" Mike asked.
"Uneventful." Justin admitted.
"Really?" He sounded almost surprised. Was there something Justin was missing? "That's... Great." Mike smiled.
"Yea. I'll see you again tonight." Justin waved as he walked out the door.
He looked back, he could almost swear the three animatronics were staring at him.

He watched Mike leave again. His second night on the job. Who would need a damn security guard at a pizza parlor!? Oh well, it was paying good money. More then he expected. He felt a sudden draft and decided to turn the air conditioner down. He bent over and heard the same screech of metal. He paused, looking behind him at Freddy. He seemed... Closer.
It's all your imagination... He reassured himself.
Or was it?
He shook his head and leaned over to adjust it again when something grabbed him.
Screaming, he felt himself being lifted off the ground.
"Hello pal." The animatronic bear grinned. "Why aren't you in your suit?"
Justin let out a blood curdling scream and kicked at the bear's shins. If course it didn't phase him, seeing as he's metal.
"To late buddy. Guess you should have read the fine print."
"Help!" He cried.
A heavy body slammed into Freddy and Justin was knocked to the ground.
Outraged, Freddy looked up to see who his attacker was.
"Not tonight, Freddy." Another animatronic, a fox, snarled, holding him down.
"What..." Justin stuttered. Out if the corner of his eye, he saw Chica and Bonnie start to move.
"Go!" The fox yelled. "Go to the office! Lock the door!"
Justin just stood, awestruck.
"NOW!"
Justin turned and fled towards the office. He could hear screeching behind him. It made his legs pick up speed.
He slid into the office and bolted to door.
"This isn't happening... This is NOT happening!" He paced the dark room, panicking.
"They're gonna kill me!"
He heard pounding on the door and neatly kept out of his skin.
They can't get in... Not now at least.
He sat in the swivel chair and put his head in between his palms. "They're not real. This is all a nightmare. I should wake up soon."