Chapter 20

"Guess it's just us now." Freddy steeped over Chica's bulky body.

"I guess so." Justin said, coldly.

He saw movement out of the corner of his eye. The waitress was fumbling with the back of Foxy's neck where his wires had been torn out.

Justin turned back, not wanting to reveal what she was doing.

Freddy was looking at him intently, his metallic blue eyes never wandering.

"So like they say..." Freddy chuckled. "Let's get this show on the road."

He burst forward.

Justin didn't have time to react before he was pinned to the wall.

The waitress screamed and started to fix the wires faster.

"What's the matter pal? To rough for ya?"

Freddy's cold paw closed over Justin's throat and he lifted him into the air.

Justin's hands flew up and he pulled in the smooth metal, choking. He kicked out, his converse barely scraping the robot bear's legs. Freddy laughed manically. Justin gasped for sir, his face turning red with the effort of breathing.

Freddy let him drop to the floor and kicked him in the stomach, causing him to fall to the to the ground.

He loomed over Justin, hungrily staring down at him. Justin breathed heavily, his breaths were short and raspy. He rested his head on the floor, to weak to fight back or even get to his feet for that matter.

"Show's over buddy." Freddy cackled.

That's when Foxy lept forward and screeched.

A/N: sorry it's a bit short, but thanks for the awesome reviews! I also want to mention that I'm being Foxy for Halloween so yay! Keep voting and commenting! Thanks guys! :3