Chapter 3

"Justin? JUSTIN?" It was Mike. He was pounding on the door.

I blinked awake. Morning light was filtering through the single window that illuminated the office.

"I'm here!" He groggily stood up and swayed.

"I thought something happened to you!" Mike gasped when he I latched the door and opened it.

"No..." He suddenly looked over Mike's shoulder at the animatronics who were on stage.

Justin stumbled back, grasping for a weapon. "Those... Those things! They attacked me!" He yelled.

"Justin... Justin." Mike grabbed his shoulders. "Relax."

"What the hell!? I almost got murdered! I can't relax!" He whispered forcefully.

"Come with me. I want to explain everything." He grumbled.

"Here." Mike handed him an old news paper article. Yellow with age.

"What's this?" Justin asked quizzically.

"Just read it." Mike prodded.

"Famous pizza restaurant, Freddy Fazbear's is under fire after the disappearance of five small children..."

"What does this have to do with the animals?" Justin asked.

"The children were stuffed into the suits. So I believe. Their spirits haunt the animatronics and they swear their vengeance on humanity." Mike explained.

Justin stood, speechless. This can't be true... This man is insane!

"I... I..." He was at a loss for words.

"If you want to quit... I don't blame you. I worked the night shift for many years. It's not easy."

"What would they do to me?" Justin whispered.

"Stuff you in a Freddy suit. It's full of beams and wires. It'd kill you instantly." Miki sighed.

Justin walked away.