Chapter 21

"What!? How is that possible!" Freddy whirled around to face Foxy, forgetting about Justin.

The waitress scrambled over and knelt beside Justin.

"Get away from him you dirty piece of junk!" Foxy screeched again, leaping at Freddy.

The two of them collided and clumsily tossed each other around the room. It was a fight to the death.

"Justin? Justin!" The waitress gently slapped his cheek.

He regained consciousness suddenly and sat up.

She sighed with evident relief and pushed him into a corner.

Foxy slammed Freddy into the wall they were originally up against moments later.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." He coughed, trying to stand up. Instead, he fell back over, his legs shaking.

"Don't get up yet. You just got choked by a robot." She rolled her green eyes.

Freddy roared with rage as he threw Foxy against the opposite wall. He slammed against it with a loud thump and fell to the floor. Motionless.

"Foxy!" Justin screamed.

Freddy looked rather pleased. The battered fox was laying, facing the wall.

He turned to face Justin who shoved the girl behind him as he shakily got to his feet.

"Now. Where were we.." Freddy was cut short and Justin watched his head twitched as he powered down.

Freddy's giant figure fell and lay still.

Foxy was standing behind him, his fist full of wires.

"Foxy!" Justin cried happily.

But the Foxy collapsed.