Chapter 16

With Freddy holding his head in place, Foxy looked terrified.

"Do you want to get in yourself. Or do you want us to stuff you in." Bonnie spat.

"What do you think." He hissed at the purple bunny.

Freddy seemed to enjoy it greatly. He was watching with cold content and malice.

Justin felt hot tears falling from his eyes and he struggled to free himself.

"Help!" He cried out. He knew no one was there to hear him, but he still attempted. He heard a soft shuffling from the side wing of the stage. His slowly tilted his head, so he wouldn't cause attention. The blonde girl who had talked to hun earlier was standing in the shadows, clutching a pipe to her chest. She pressed a finger to her lips, signifying that he should keep quiet.

Justin turned back around and saw Foxy trying to writhe free from Freddy's grasp.

"End of the line." Bonnie laughed, advancing towards him with the suit.

All of a sudden, the waitress he'd seen earlier popped out of the shadows and slammed the pipe into Chica's head.

Chica screamed as she fell to the floor, holding her head. Bonnie kept back, shocked and fearful.

"Come on!" The waitress grabbed Justin's hand and dragged him off the stage.

"Wait! Foxy!" Justin yelled.

"There's no time to save him! Move!" She screamed.

"GET THEM YOU IDIOTS!" Freddy roared. He stood Foxy up with one swift jerk of his body.

Foxy winced in pain as Freddy dragged him down the hallway.

Bonnie and Chica followed close behind. Chica still rubbing the back if her head.

"In here!" She pulled Justin into the security office and shut the door.

"We have to get back out there!" Justin reached for the button frantically.

She held him back. "No.. No! Justin!" She finally slapped him across the face.

Shocked, he stilled. His hand flew up to his cheek and he started rubbing it.

"You can't go out there. It's a death sentence." She whispered urgently.

The animatronics had made it to the door and started banding on it.

"He's only a robot. You can't help him."

"He's my friend." Justin pleaded.

"He bit a little girl Justin."

"It wasn't his fault!" He sobbed. "He didn't mean too! Please... Don't let him die. Not again."

She stood still for a couple seconds, rocking on her heels. "He means that much to you..."

"Of course. He saved me the second night I was here. Now I have to save him." Justin whispered.

It was as if time stopped. The pounding fists died away.

The door slid open.