Chapter 14

"Get up and fight you coward." Freddy kicked Foxy's chest. A metal sounding clang sounded throughout the deserted building. Chica and Bonnie snickered.

Foxy lay on the hard floor, curled in a tight ball.

"You're still the same Foxy." Freddy grinned. "Just a stupid robot that no one cares about anymore."

"Justin cares." Foxy managed to cough out.

"Oh please. You fool." Freddy snarled. "You honestly think he cares about some scrap if metal that belongs in a junk yard!"

"I'm not a piece of junk. If that's what you're implying." Foxy spat.

"You're in for a world of pain fox." Freddy hissed.

"Get him Freddy!" Bonnie cheered.

He grabbed Foxy by the throat that his creators had never bothered to finish.

Foxy kicked out, green eyes wild with fear.

"It would be such a shame If someone were to do something like this." He tore the wires from Foxy's throat. Foxy let out a hoarse screech before falling silent, not being able to talk.

"No one cares about you. They forgot about you. Ever since you bit that poor guy."

Foxy opened his mouth, attempting to make a comeback, only no sound came out.

Freddy laughed evilly. "There's no one here to save you."

"I'll kick your fucking head off if you touch him one more time you fucker."

Freddy whirled around and saw Justin standing in the doorway, breathing hard.

"Oh, so now the human wants to be the hero." Chica commented sarcastically.

"Shut up." Justin snapped, shocking her into silence.

"Ah. I wasn't expecting to see you. A pleasure." His face contorted into a smile full of evil desires.

"You'd have to kill me if you want to even touch Foxy." Justin growled.

Freddy laughed loudly, Bonnie and Chica obediently joined in.

"Oh, human. You're just an endoskeleton without a suit. How about we get you one.

Both Freddy and Bonnie grabbed Justin's shoulders tightly.