Chapter 23

Justin watched them take Foxy's mangled body away.
"What are you going to do with him?" He asked nervously.
"Storage. At least, for now." One of the men shrugged.
"Okay..." Justin sighed in partial relief.
"Hey."
Justin turned to see the waitress.
"Oh hi..." He looked down at his feet sorrowfully.
"Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.
Justin shrugged, keeping his head fixated on his converse.
"He died a hero." She offered.
He shrugged again.
"Will please say something." She asked, exasperated.
"I'm sorry." He breathed. "But he died to save us."
"Remember what he told you? Before he... You know." She asked.
"That I set him free." Justin looked up, tears already forming.
"Yes. That little boy is free now. YOU saved Foxy." She smiled.
"I wish I could believe that..." He face her a weak smile in return.
"Are you Justin?" One of the staff walked up to him.
"Yea... I am." He gulped. He was in huge trouble.
"Looks like you need to find a new job." The man sighed. "All of us do."
"What? Why!?" Justin asked incredulously.
"Investigation about those murders. The owner'a under fire. Also, we don't have any business without those animatronics." He explained. "We're closing."
Justin tried to contain his glee at that comment. This awful place deserved to be closed.
The guy shuffled away half-heartedly. Pain stabbed at his heart again. As he was reminded of Foxy.
"He'll be okay." She put a hand on his shoulder to reassure him.
Justin looked at her suddenly. "I never caught your name."
"It's Rachel." She smiled.
"Oh... That's nice to know." He grinned back.
"HOLY SHIT!"
They're heads swiveled towards the door.
"There's fucking bodies in these things!" Another man shouted.
Rachel and Justin looked at each other before rushing out.
"These must be those poor children... No wonder we didn't find them..." A woman standing nearby burst into tears.
"Alright folks! If you're not staff, back away!" Someone cupped their hands around their mouth to shout.
"Call the police." The man murmured to the woman who had been crying.
Justin looked down at Foxy's robotic body and saw a decomposing little boy. Blood stained the sliver insides of the suit. The little boy was entangled in wires and bars, some going straight through his body. He almost didn't look human. The same thing was found in Bonnie, Chica and even Freddy.
Another waitress fainted as police cars sped into the parking lot, sirens blaring, lights flashing.
"Step back folks!" The sheriff hopped out of his car immediately and ran over.
Justin had seen enough, he looked away and almost screamed.
A little boy was standing a few feet from him. Transparent. Ghost-like.
He had wispy red hair and small green eyes, a tiny nose to fit his small face. A splash of freckles across the bridge of his nose. Justin got choked up as he gazed at the child who grinned at him and waved. He was joined by three other small children. One was a blonde girl, with piercing blue eyes. The other girl had black hair sweetly pulled back in a Barrett. Her hazel eyes sparkles in the morning light. The last seemed to be the oldest. A brown-haired boy. Tall and thin. His blue eyes traveled over to Justin and he gave a shy smile. Then it was over. They disappeared into the glistening sunlight. Justin couldn't help but feel sad and happy at the same time.
"You're free Foxy." Justin smiled through his tears.

The End.

A/N: yes! The story is over! It was such a joy to write! Now, that doesn't mean it's over! With the new release of FNAF2 coming up. I've been contemplating a sequel to my story :3 tell me what you think about that!
Also, thank you for the AMAZING reviews and support! You guys are AWESOME! The story wouldn't be so popular without all of you! :) I hope you enjoyed and once again, I appreciate all your helpful feedback, votes, follows and comments! Also, tell me how you feel about a sequel!