Chapter 11

"Mike!" Justin opened the door and saw him staring at the animatronics on stage.

"What do you..."

Justin interrupted. "How long were you the security guard."

"Why do you want to..." Mike began to ask.

"Just answer." Justin whispered forcefully. A few of the employes were staring at them questioningly.

"I was security guard from 1979 to the time you took the job." He said.

Justin grabbed Mike by the shirt and shoved him against the wall. "You asshole." He hissed.

"What the hell are you talking about!" He growled.

"You killed those four kids and stuffed them in those god damn suits!" Justin shouted.

Being only 16, Justin was a little shorter than Mike, but he still managed to pin him to the wall.

By now, the whole staff had their focus trained on them, mouths gaping in shock and fear. One waitress dropped the empty tray she was holding.

"How dare you accuse me of such a horrible crime!" Mike gasped. Justin could tell he was lying.

He started to punch Mike in the face. Frantic and full of fury.

"Those poor kids! You douche! Burn in hell!" Justin screeched.

The staff rushed forward and grabbed Justin by the shoulders to pull him off.

"Let go of me! He killed them! He's a monster!" Justin cried.

By now, the owner rushed out. "what is going on..." When he saw the editors desperately trying to pull Justin off Mike, he froze.

Justin turned to him, angry tears rolling down his cheeks. "He killed those kids and stuffed them in those stupid suits!" He sobbed, breaking away.

"Mike.. Is this true..." He whispered.

"Of course not." Mike gave him a hard stare.

"I'm done covering your ass." He snapped.

Everyone gasped, even Justin.

"The only reason I kept your secret was because we couldn't afford a replacement." The owner hissed.

Mike looked to Justin who looked back triumphantly.

"I'll kill you for that!" Mike growled, leaping forward.

Before he could get to the owner, a few sturdy employees tackled him to the floor.

"Brady." The owner called over his shoulder.

A lanky waiter rushed forward.

"What are you doing?" Mike asked dangerously.

"Something I should have done a long time ago. Brady, call the police."

A/N: this is NOT the end! More will be written! Thanks for the reviews!