Chapter 18

Chica was immediately in Freddy's face.

"How dare you say that to her. After all we've done for you!" She shoved him up against the wall.

Foxy scrambled towards Justin and stood beside him.

"You fool!" Freddy spat. "You let the mistake get away."

"After all this time, she thought you lived her. We BOTH thought that you wanted to protect us.." Her voice filled with hurt and anger.

"That's show business, honey." Freddy straightened his bow tie and winked at her.

"You BASTARD!" She screeched. She flung herself at Freddy, tackling him to the hard floor.

"Whoa..." Freddy fell and the screech of metal on metal made everyone cover their ears.

Bonnie watched in utter horror, frozen in fear.

"Do something you worthless piece of junk!" He hissed at Bonnie.

She looked over at Foxy, Justin and the waitress but they only looked back with satisfaction.

She looked conflicted. Looking from Chica to Freddy frantically.

"Help me!" Freddy bellowed as Chica pinned him to the tiled floor.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Bonnie lept forward, ripping out Chica's wires.

The robot chicken immediately fell back, a robotic hand moving to feel her back.

"What have you done." Chica choked out. "I was trying to protect you...."

Her head dropped to the floor with a loud bang, like a gunshot, and she lay still.

Bonnie states down at her friend in horror at what she'd done.

"Chica. Chica!" She cried out. "I-I didn't mean it!" She sank to her knees and propped her friend up against her. "Say something..." She sobbed. "Anything. Wake up."

"She's dead, princess." Freddy laughed. "You killed her."

Bonnie looked up at him, pain evident in her purple eyes. She looked down and fell silent.

Justin and the waitress stood in shock. Foxy was still silent, but he looked terrified when he saw Freddy's face darken.

"Now hand over the fox."