Epilogue

5 years later!

Now it is 2019! What is happening now?

Well, Jisung, Woojin, Chan and Jeongin, their year batch has finally graduated college! This also includes the hoe Minho, Changbin and Felix included.

So, years before. Minho had made amends to Jeongin. Sure he apologized to Chan first but he needed to apologize to the boy in person. Of course, Jeongin was a forgiving person and easily accepted the hoe.

Minho also left his ownership of his own restaurant to work in a well known company in South Korea, Hwang Industries.

He also changed his ways of being a hoe thanks to his bestfriend Seungmin. Kim Seungmin. Apparently after they graduated they are moving in together. He also thought Minho to be more civil.

Thank goodness, for that.

But their just bestfriends, we don't need to emphasise it enough. Don't ghostship behind my back.

***

Woojin and Jisung broke up. It was on mutual terms but to be honest, it was for the best. They have been seperated for three years now so, yeah.

Maybe because the constant sex encounters they have, made them tired on each other. I blame porn.

After graduation, Jisung was never seen again. Jeongin says he moved in a far part of the city (South Korea is very big, like Chan's arm veins.), which was true as Jisung said it to the boy through text messages. He is fine, let's not worry about him. At least we are aware he is fine.

Jisung's moving away can also be a sign of change and maybe he doesn't want to be a slut anymore. Maybe he got jealous of Chan and Jeongin that they have found each other, as their forever. Jisung doesn't have anyone to be their forever.

Woojin, is still Woojin.

***

How was Chan and Jeongin, you may ask? Well, it has been five years, and they are still going strong.

Chan actually found a very cute (very expensive) looking apartment for the both of them to stay in. They are living with each other now! Ain't that sweet? I am so jealous. #SingleLife

If you were wondering about the ring, Jeongin is still wearing it. Wearing it proudly, if I may add.

The minute they finished graduation, they immidiately started to plan their future ahead. Aside from the apartment that they are both staying in, they are currently in plans to do their wedding.

The wedding is very small and private, like Jeongin's - Anyways, they didn't want it to be so grand as paparazzi will be flooding. I mean they are still part of a rich family with each their own individual business so they can't let that happen.

The wedding is still being planned as of this time so, we will wait and see what happens.

***

Chan and Jeongin's parents have been also enjoying benefits of working together. The business collab was sucessful and they are often doing collaborations with each other business as they bring a lot money. Yay me! *clapping*

***

What's next? Well...

There is something intresting happening with Minho and Seungmin's story. Curious to find out what it is?

The sequel to 'Altar Boy' will be coming out called, 'You're the Boss'.

It will be relased soon, very soon. So make sure to follow the author to notify it has been uploaded ;)

The End (not really.)

※※※

A/N:

Altar Boy has officially ended.

I wanna thank everyone from the bottom of my heart, as I didn't expect the novel to do so well, being my first in three years! 🙌🏻

What's next? Well wait for "You're the Boss" to find out! The first chapter will release on a FRIDAY! Remember I pre-wrote some, and I oop-

YOU DON'T NEED TO READ ALTAR BOY IF YOU ARE NEW AND IS READING "YOU'RE THE BOSS" FIRST. IT IS A SEPERATE STORY WITHOUT NEEDING CONTEXT ♥

Thank you so much for reading till the end! Make sure to comment, vote and follow me for future projects and updates! Once again, thanks so much for reading 'Altar Boy' and I will see you all later! Bye! ♥