Chapter 15

J E O N G I N

"The new me."

※※※

So what did Jeongin do, during that one week break?

Well let's begin with Day 1.

Day 1, he ate, cried and ate some more. He is also watched a lot of kinky gay porn. You expected sappy romance movies? Hell no, Jeongin is way a different than the others.

If you were wondering, if he jerked off to them. Yes, he did. He fapped the pain away.

***

Day 2. He tried listening to empowering music by empowering artists like Little Mix, Hailee Steinfeld and Taylor Swift.

Yes, what better way to recover from getting cheated on is by listening to music that sang by iconic artists who empower people. The that one song made Jeongin realise he should changed about his everything.

'Look What You Made Me Do' by Taylor Swift. That specific line got to Jeongin's head. 'The old Taylor can't come to the phone right now, because she's dead.'

Jeongin looked himself in mirror and thought, he should change himself.

***

He suddenly started looking at videos on how to be confident, on Day 3. Watching a lot of tutorials, weird I know. But we watch guides on KPOP idols so, yeah.

He started to change his mindset and decided to take things with pride and not be negative about the little things, like Chan's dick.

***

Day 4, he did a lot of house chores. His parente don't want him to do because he was 'sick' but he insisted.

It is proven that doing the chores can help remove stress and the cleanliness of the house makes it better.

Jeongin was tired that day, he cleaned majority of the house. Well he did fap that day.

***

Day 5, Jeongin FINALLY checked his social media after five days. There was a lot of messages from Chan and Jisung.

Chan's messages involved. 'Baby, are you fine?', 'You okay, baby boy?', 'What happened to you?', 'Why aren't you answering me?'. Chan was very worried but did Jeongin gave a fuck? No?! He hates alcoholic and cheat sake Chan.

Jisung's messages were more like. 'Where you, hoe?', 'You dead?', 'Are you in a sex dungeon?'

Jeongin did not reply to any of them and left them be. Aside from that he looked online to find some new clothes for the new Jeongin. The old Jeongin is dead.

He has Amazon Prime so the orders will arrive very soon around 2 days from now. He is lowkey flexin'

***

Day 6, Jeongin colored his hair red. He called in a special hairstylist friend to do his hair. His name was Edward Avila, very well known YouTuber.

"Wow, this color screams evil." Edward mentioned.

"Well that's the point." Jeongin said before smirking and laughed.

Edward did a weird face and went on with it.

***

The seventh day. That shy innocent, Jeongin is dead.

We have this new hoe.

Ooof. Chan will be so surprised and so will everyone else. This new Jeongin isn't hear to play games, unless he wants some dick.

God created the world in seven days, as it was said in the Bible. But Jeongin, created darkness and sin allowing it to take over him.

※※※

I have no words. So we got a new evolution of Jeongin. Demon Jeongin, it is about to get hot in here.

So yeah, Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting me so far! Make sure to comment, vote and follow me for more future works and updates! I will see you all later, bye! ♥