I'm Back! Yes, Sir remake, Cover Opinion.

It's so weird... to type this. 

Hey guys! Miggy here, I'm back! I haven't used Wattpad since 2022. But since I have a drive to read, why not give Wattpad and writing another shot. I am pulling a Brit Smith and decided to return to writing since SO MANY of guys want more and are waiting still for new content. I greatly appreciated that by the way.

First off. Where have I been? I just been... living. I have really distanced myself from reading during my hiatus. I was such an avid reader here, and I remember all the books I saved on my library. I do read on AO3 from time to time, but never wrote there except for that one fanfic which was a MinSung one shot.

What am I gonna do first in my return? Well plan. I ALWAYS say, I don't wanna give half ass stories, and I always aim for high quality and since I gotten more older and even wiser the content will be even more clean.

                   That being said. I am planning to rewrite and REMAKE - Yes, Sir. I don't remember that story since I didn't save my stories on a Google Doc at the time BUT I am doing it on a Google Doc now and I'll get a head start on it now with the chapters so that i won't delay you guys again (LOL!). 

Now you maybe wondering... who's the ship? Well... time's a changing. The ship for the Yes, Sir remake is none other than... Seunghan and Sohee from Riize. I thought about when I was watching a BL drama and a light bulb hit me. I think their are a perfect ship for this new era, and I am trying to build a world around this like I always do with ALL my stories. So I hope you look forward to it once it's published.

Finally, I need an opinion. Which of the three covers that I am about to show you would be the main cover for Yes, Sir the remake.

1.)

)

2.)

3

3.)

I will decide the cover based on the amount of votes, I get within the comments

I will decide the cover based on the amount of votes, I get within the comments. So please let me know.

Before I sign off, I wanna say thanks again! AND I have a ko-fi, if you wanna tip me for my writing. I would greatly appreciate and might give you a shout out at the end of every chapter. https://ko-fi.com/drcurvy is the link, but it is also in my Bio on my profile.

See you guys in the new era! Bye bye! x