Chapter 20

J E O N G I N

"Could hyung be my one and only?"

※※※

Jeongin got home and immidiately caught up with school work he missed. From 1 PM till 7:30 PM, he grinded one week of work into a mere six hours.

You can say that Jeongin was proud of himself because he was. He was never this productive as he was, than with getting banged by Chan.

His parents even interrupted him multiple times, knocking on his door to go down and have dinner but he said no, of course.

Once he finished, he decided to finally check his phone and checked his messages. He got alot of messages from Chan, just positive messages of encouragement about being able to do all the work, etc.

He smiled and messaged back, saying 'So sweet', 'Miss you' and 'Can't wait for our date'. Jeongin was blushing from the cute messages.

He was suddenly was interrupted by his Mom knocking on the door.

"Hey, you still catching up work?" She asked her head peeping through the door.

"I just finished all of them. Come in." Jeongin insisted.

"Can I talk to you about something, personal?" She asked, sounding a bit nervous to ask.

"Sure, what?" Jeongin sounded nervous too. It was so sudden, like an invasion of privacy.

"You and Chan, have been seeing each other alot." Where is this going, Momma. "Are you guys boyfriends?" His Mom asked in a tone of curiousity and not really pissed off tone.

"What makes you say that?" Jeongin trying to be innocent. The secret is out, hoe.

"I saw a condom on your trash, weeks ago. No need to hide from it."

Jeongin immidiately turned red and was speechless. He forgot about the condom, at least his Mom knows that he practices safe sex, sometimes.

"Mom...Mom, I can explain-" Jeongin stuttered but his Mom cut him off.

"Honey, it is fine. Your Dad and I know about this for a while." His Mom reassured him by holding of his hands to stop Jeongin shake like a lost puppy.

"Really?" Jeongin was in awe.

"Yes, we don't care if you are gay. We care about your happiness and if being with Chan is your happiness then we will accept that." She caressed his cheek trying to be sympathetic and calming him down.

Jeongin sighed before speaking. "Yes. Me and Chan have been together for a while. I am sorry, I didn't tell you guys because I thought you guys would be mad at me." Jeongin frowned, keeping his head down.

"Why would we? It's 2014, times have changed and it is not a big deal anymore."

"Thank you so much for understanding." Jeongin went in and hugged his mother with embrace.

"No problem, you are already an adult so you make your choices you know what is right and what makes you happy." She reassured him stroking his hair.

"Thank you, I love you both. Thank you for being supportive."

"Don't worry about it. Your father and I see Chan as your forever so stay close to him." Jeongin's Mom mentioning that made the boy turned bloody red and it was being showcased on his cheeks.

With that weight of hiding now being lifted off his shoulder. It makes their upcoming date even more exciting.

※※※

A/N:

The constant fillers is too hype up their date. It is going to be a hella long chapter so yeah. I am excited for you guys to see it!

Make sure to comment, vote and follow me for future updates and stories! I will see you all later, bye! ♥