Posted a Lee Know x Seungmin fanfic (Shocker!) + Update on everything

NEW STORY

Hello my lovely readers! Miggy here and I am here to announce my new project. The story is called "Lights, Camera, Love" and it is inspired by me binge watching BL Dramas, I know you guys love them too. Here is the cover and the synopsis of the story;

Kim Seungmin is a rookie actor and his first project is being the lead role in a Boys Love drama from a major network

Kim Seungmin is a rookie actor and his first project is being the lead role in a Boys Love drama from a major network. Sounds huge for a rookie actor, but his co-star & partner for this show Lee Know may help him learn the ropes or maybe even more than that.

Yes, I did that! I hope you guys would read it, give feedback and take a look at it. I hope you guys enjoy the new story and this new adventure! Don't worry, I will try to update twice a week or once a week. It honestly depends, I don't wanna prolong this like 'Social Distance' so fingers crossed. I also have only one class a week, so why not be a productive hoe.

UPDATES

Moving on to the updates! Which is honestly my favorite part, let's spill some tea. 

First thing you are wondering, "Where is the 'Social Distance' sequel?" I'm going to explain this. Writing 'Social Distance' honestly, felt like a chore to me. I didn't feel driven enough to write it, same goes for 'Yes, Sir.' my HyunIn fic. It didn't feel natural, that's why I posted the 2Min fic first. I feel like doing this story, will bring back the mojo and hopefully return to these franchises. If I haven't returned to them then, the vibe probably has changed for me. Like I love sequels on my books, but the first book needs to be done right which I feel like I did wrong in the last two stories I written.

Now that I finally got that out of my chest, I have one more thing to say.

I may be changing my book covers...again. If you are long time follower of mine, since 2019. You would know that I am not content with the covers of my stories, because I was trying to aim for this 'aesthetic' and lowkey failed. I'm turning 22, and why do I need to care about 'aesthetics'? Anyways, the covers are getting changed to fit this new era of mine as well, as fit the theme of my new fanfic 'Lights, Camera, Love'.

To conclude, that is all for now. I hope you guys read and love my 2min fanfic, here's to a new era. Let's hope, I don't vanish again...when I am literally doing nothing at home. 

Love you guys! Bye!