Chapter 2

J E O N G I N

"I should try not to sin."

A/N: Good Luck Charlie

※※※

So far the mass ended but wow. Was it a struggle for but Chan and Jeongin.

Okay let me spill the tea for you guys. Well Chan was just sitting at the back of the church on his own during the mass, just ignoring everything within' his surroundings but he decided to have fun with Jeongin.

He leaned back a little on the pew (Note: Pew, is the church bench) and became a bit relax and stared at Jeongin with a slight lust in his eyes.

This was during homily, the priest was just talking and telling a story, and Jeongin was bored looking around but for some reason at the far distance he was able to see Chan.

Everyone was blurry but all he sees is Chan. 20/20 Vision come through.

Chan slowly started to palm the slowly growing hard on he has, on his trousers while looking with a seductive look at Jeongin. It's amazing how no one saw them especially with Chan was doing

With Jeongin, on the other hand. His eyes were slowly growing big due to disbelief of Chan's actions but try to maintain composure. He doesn't exactly know what he is doing but he knows it doesn't look very civil and...holy.

What is he doing? It looks...sinful. Why is my heart starting so beat fast? Focus, Jeongin. I should try not sin.

Too bad for Jeongin though, he is already sinning. I see a future hoe here, to be honest with you. Vote if you agree.

So now we are going to timeskip after the mass and everyone is already leaving including Chan and Jeongin's parents.

As if by another coincidence (which seems it is what Chan and Jeongin often have when they are near together for some weird reason. Don't ask me, ask the author), Chan and Jeongin were exiting the church at the same time along with their parents. So that means...

"Mrs Bang!" Chan heard the voice of Jeongin's mom, on his left side. Mrs. Bang on the other hand was startled but was immidiately smiling the minute she saw Mrs. Yang

"Oh my gosh!, Eunjin is that you?!" Chan was hit from behind by his mother rushing to Eunjin and hugged her.

So we all know what happened. They met up, talked and introduced their husbands with each other, blah blah. (comin' out your mouth with your blah blah blah. Zip your lip like a-) If you know this song, I love you.

Setting changed, and I oop-

So we at the mall or whatever, which means the situation is gonna really awkward, period. That is because now the Yang's and Bang's are just hanging around the mall. The parents talking business while Chan and Jeongin are quiet as hell, walking near their parents.

Jeongin was walking with his head down trying to distract himself with his phone, which frankly wasn't helping considering he could not get rid of Chan's actions in his mind. Chan on the other hand, was contemplating if he went to far. He might of scared the boy. Because to be honest he is too innocent and I think he would have done it better in a subtle way.