Chapter 19

This chapter is short, as it is a filler.
Whenever a chapter is short, it is for something big ;)

C H A N

"I see Jeongin as my forever."

※※※

After that wild sexcapade in the school bathroom. Both of them, were walking outside the school, they are all so lovey dovey and uwu, while they were holding hands.

"I missed you so much, baby. I am sorry for what I did, and I promise I won't ever cheat again." Chan promised looking at Jeongin with longing eyes.

It wasn't actually a big deal though. Jeongin is just that bitch who is easily jealous, kids these days.

"So sweet, hyung. We should do something during the weekend. Like a date? We haven't done that in a while." Jeongin suggested with his eye contact still focused on Chan.

"Yes, we should. But for now you should go home and catch up on your studies." Chan kissed his cheek before saying it. Which cause the boy to blush, and he gave a goofy smile. Uh hyuk.

"I should probably go, our driver is here. Bye hyung. I love you." Jeongin said his farewell before he kissed Chan on the cheek as well which gave the same blush tint that Jeongin had.

"Bye baby, I love you too!" Chan waved as th car left, smiling,

Chan went home on his bike, speeding off into the other direction. What a perfect way to end the day, especially for Jeongin and Chan. Don't forget about Jisung and Woojin, lol.

Chan was eating dinner with his parents that night. It has been a while since they actually bonded and spend time together because of the partying and drinking.

But we all know it is different now ever since Jeongin came into Jeongin came into his life.

"Wow, Chan. You definitely changed this past month or so." Chan's dad commented before taking a bite.

"Really? How so?" Chan tilted his head.

"Ever since you started hanging out with Jeongin. You seem better." Chan's mom stated, causing his Dad to laugh.

Chan was embarassed and was blushing harder than he was before after school.

"Well yeah." That's all he said.

"Are you guys dating?" His Dad asked.

"Yeah....we...we...are boyfriends too." Chan stuttered. He was nervous as hell, this is new territory for the Bang family.

"Wow. Chan is commited?!? Congrats!" Chan's mom was clapping followed by the Dad as well, who was also laughing.

Chan was embarassed even further, he kept his head down to avoid seeing the craziness his parents are giving.

"Chan listen, Jeongin is a keeper. Make sure to take care of him, this could go far. He could be your forever and we also accept him in this family, not just because of the business partnership with the Yangs." His Dad said seriously, looking at him eye to eye.

Chan gave a small smile before replying "Don't worry. He is, my forever."

※※※

A/N:

This is so cute! I see something here, do you? Also it is short, because it is a filler, there is still some plot left before it ends.

Well that's it for me. Make sure to comment, vote and follow me for future updates and projects! Thank you guys for reading, and I will see you in the next chapter! 🤗