Chapter 7

First off, I changed the numbering of the Chapters. Chapter 4 - Part 2, is now Chapter 5. I realised that I hate splitting chapters into parts. Lol.

Second. Before we begin, I just wanna warn you guys that there is going to be smut happening in this chapter. Now I know you guys will still read it anyway, but some people may be uncomfortable with it so please leave if you are. (Or don't.)

Another warning, my smut writing will probably be bad. The last time I wrote a 18+ scene was around 5 years ago so, yeah.

Get holy water.

J E O N G I N

"What is this sensation?"

※※※

"Hey baby boy." Chan's tone was lower now that they were alone. Jeongin can't function he is still sitting at the sofa, scared to make a move but Chan did the boy a favor and went to him.

"Hi.." Jeongin spoke in a very low volume. He was flustered, he was blushing. He lowkey does not what to do.

Chan sat next to Jeongin on the sofa and straight up looked at the boy, and he just took the time to adore Jeongin. Jeongin was looking so innocent, Chan was hungry for him. Like a candy in a candy store, like the alpha to his omega, Chan wants him so bad.

"Hyung, why...are you looking at me like that?" Jeongin couldn't help but blush even more.

"Nothing baby. You are just so...pure." Chan moved closer to him and started to caress his face. Touching him made Chan melt, it is like they are literally a match made in heaven or hell, you decide.

Imagine what would happen if Chan touched the boy even further. They gonna be bang chanin' all night. (Get it.)

Jeongin melted at his touch, the boy even started to whimper. He does not why he is he feeling this way but he is giving up and wants more

"Hyung....please, kiss me." Jeongin begged, and of course he doesn't need to tell Chan twice. The elder went in and started an immidiate passionate make out session with tongue included, of course.

Jeongin who was still unfamilliar with how kissing works was trying his best to keep up with the pro, that is Chan. However, Jeongin was heavy breathing trying to gasp for air because he is dealing with so much, so the 'gentlemen' that is Chan broke the kiss apart and look straight at the boy.

"Baby boy, you look so hot right now. Is it okay for hyung to do more?" Chan asked for Jeongin's consent, he needs to be a bit careful with him. He never does this with other people, that's how special this boy is.

"Yes hyung, you can take me." This released the beast in Chan and his eyes darkened. Which turned the boy on more.

This started another heated makeout session which made Jeongin prepared he didn't lose out on air which impressed the elder so much that they started to fight dominance with their tongues. (The generic line in every fanfiction. Sue me.)

Now you maybe wondering, 'Isn't getting a bit steamy? Aren't they going to take their clothes off? Well of course, duh. (Do do do do do do do do)