Chapter 16

I am updating daily now that I realise which means, this book may end sooner than you may realise. Don't get sad. :(

J E O N G I N

"I love the new me."

※※※

Monday is here. This new Jeongin is thriving. Believe it or not, he didn't even go to church on Sunday! Shocker!

Granted he is still respectful to his driver when he was dropped on school today and his parents, of course. But when it comes to his friends and his 'man' (who Jeongin is still pissed at), this Jeongin has taken over.

It's like when your fave K-Pop group who does the cute concept, discovered sex and did the bad boy concept ever since.

This Monday is way different than any other Mondays for Jeongin. The first difference, he is not a virgin anymore, we been knew, but still. Secondly, the venom took over his body and consumed his ass, Chan's venom.

He got down the car, Jisung was there waiting. When he saw Jeongin he was in awe, and everyone who could see him was dead quiet. Amazed and confused but Jisung couldn't even.

Jeongin looked at the people looking around him with a badass look, *insert badass look*

"Jeongin??? Is-Is that you? What happened? Is this is the side effects of being sick?" Jisung asked alot of questions which were not even making sense, but he had a serious and concerned tone.

Jeongin rolled his eyes towards him and replied, "What are you even saying? Sometimes your behaviour is, ugh. Forget it." Jeongin sounded so emo.

Rather than being badass he sounded like he an emo scene boy who was listening to My Chemical Romance, Evanescence and Green Day. But he listened to Lady Gaga, Little Mix and Britney Spears during that week break. He so gay.

As Jeongin entered the school itself, there was still eyes turning at him but there was one that caught his eye and we know who that is.

CHAN! BITCHES! His reaction to Jeongin's new look was so priceless. It would make us go 'FUCK YEAH! SHOW CHAN WHAT HE IS MISSING!'

"Woah is that...Jeongin? Wow. He got red hair? That's hot." Woojin smirked as he looked at Jeongin, but that made Chan annoyed and gave Woojin a 'What the fuck, man!' look.

"Focus on fucking your horny squirrel over there." Chan said pissed off.

"You think he knows something about what happened to you and Minho?" Woojin suddenly asked.

"What made you ask that?" Chan sounded confused.

"I mean, changing his looks this far isn't because of a want. This change was triggered by something." Woojin is so wise with words.

"I don't know, he wouldn't know. Maybe it's something else, I mean he was sick. Let me just talk to him, I haven't talked him for so long." Chan patted Woojin on the shoulder and went to Jisung and Jeongin.

"Baby, I missed you." Chan hugged Jeongin but he didn't give a hug back.

Oh shit.

Let me get things straight. Jeongin was mad about Chan hanging out (hopefully not fucking Minho, either way he wouldn't give a fuck) with Minho. But also he just wants to punish Chan for what he did and he hopes he cares about him after this.

But Jeongin is really mad though and he is fucking SERIOUS. Period.

"Missed you too, hyung." Jeongin had no feeling to that response. He didn't even look at Chan when he said that, he was focusing his attention to slings on his bag but then suddenly went to get books from his locker.

The way he is, looks like Chan wasn't even there. He was invisible.

"Baby, you look so different. What made you change your look." Chan was lowkey concerned with Jeongin. Why did he change his appearance, as well as his personality?

Before replying Jeongin let out a large sigh of annoyance and suddenly turned his attention to Chan, this time looking at him in the eye.

"Why do you care? It's my business, just leave it!" Jeongin slightly raised his voice in the end and there was a loud slam of his locker which startled the people. Then he walked away to his class, not looking back.

Jisung was still there by the way, next to Chan, as well as Woojin who was watching from the distance and they were so surprised.

"Well, that was...something." Jisung suddenly commented.

Looks like Chan needs to act more strict to Jeongin. He is acting like a brat. A week of being sick and he comes back like this. Something's up and he is about to figure out what that is.

※※※

A/N:

One of the best chapters, I have written so far! #ImProud #ImImprovingYall xD

I love this new Jeongin! Don't you? I am really enjoying updating everyday because I love the direction that the story is going, I am so glad you all are here supporting me still. I greatly appreciate it it. ♥

However, daily updates means the story is going quicker and will be ending sooner. Fear not! Because I didn't mention the WOOSUNG couple at all.

After the main story of JeongChan, there will be bonus chapters focusing on the WooSung couple. It is like a mini Spinoff series xD

If you want me to turn it into a seprate fanfic instead. Say yes in the comments below :D Would you read it?

So yeah, thank you so much for reading and supporting me so far! Make sure to comment, vote and follow me for future works and updates! I will see you all later, bye! ♥